Tuffnells

alamcculloch:
They have a depot in Perth ,they advertise a LOT ,looks like a good wage a noob could use it for a stepping stone.I dont see how its possible to do 60-80 drops per day.

…You’d need a driver’s mate on the back chucking parcels into gardens, and blowing a whistle like the yanks do with newspapers… :laughing:

The arctic cabs I saw at belvedere seem to be day cabs and all… Is this the RyanAir of haulage? :open_mouth:

I understand that the Leighton Buzzard depot used to have ‘Purges’ every few years, they would get rid of half the workforce due to Theft & I assume damage to vehicles & goods. Not sure if it’s still like that.

That sounds like those people busted in a field around there for “false impisonment” and “slavery”… :smiley:

Schofield:
It wont be a van they will expect you to do multi drop using trailer

You certainly can’t do 60-80 drops with an artic that’s for sure.

DrivingMissDaisy:

Schofield:

Oh you can because they’re only an inch apart on the map. And you can do 60 on those country roads :wink:

10-08:

DrivingMissDaisy:

Schofield:

Oh you can because they’re only an inch apart on the map. And you can do 60 on those country roads :wink:

I think we work for the same fella :laughing: :laughing:

yorkshire terrier:
Opening a new depot at birstall

Wonder where this would leave their depot at Stourton?

Stan

They will leave the depot at Stourton but will transfer all their business and assets to Birstall

syramax:

10-08:

DrivingMissDaisy:

Schofield:

I think we work for the same fella :laughing: :laughing:

Ha ha is he called ■■■■?

yep and his surname is head :laughing: