TTGuard

Don’t worry about the legalities of it, at the end of the day it’s an app to record your daily activities, you won’t go to prison by amending duties on there :unamused:
With my Tacho if I pull up and do an hours other work, then get back in my cab and realise I’ve not switched it from break then I can write on the back of it that I selected wrong mode, this is an amendment and is quite legal :wink:
It’s supposed to be an aid to keep track of your hours but you cannot do that if you forget just once to press the correct mode :slight_smile:

Spend £2.99 and download truckertimer and get some ideas from there as it works much better than TTGuard :neutral_face:

Darb:
Don’t worry about the legalities of it, at the end of the day it’s an app to record your daily activities, you won’t go to prison by amending duties on there :unamused:
With my Tacho if I pull up and do an hours other work, then get back in my cab and realise I’ve not switched it from break then I can write on the back of it that I selected wrong mode, this is an amendment and is quite legal :wink:
It’s supposed to be an aid to keep track of your hours but you cannot do that if you forget just once to press the correct mode :slight_smile:

Spend £2.99 and download truckertimer and get some ideas from there as it works much better than TTGuard :neutral_face:

I have seen all the other apps. The idea of TTGuard is that if you use it correctly (select relevant action each time your action changes) you will be informed whether the next action is possible or not so you don’t have to think about it. Otherwise there is no point of app like that. Anyway, no point of me trying to persuade you to use my app as you sound like a big advocate of the other. It is your choice of the app that will work better for you.

Andrzej

I’m not a big advocate of the other App, I just feel it works better, the point is in an ideal world mistakes would not be made, but unfortunately in the real world mistakes do happen and there have been numerous inventions solely because of this fact, erasers, Tippex, third party insurance, the morning after pill, divorce… I could go on :grimacing:

People make mistakes that’s life I’m afraid, and without the ability to correct errors I don’t see the point to your app !!

You say the idea of TTGuard is to warn you if the next action is possible or not ! How can it tell you that without it being 100% that no mistake has been made? :confused:

I use TTG and the ability to correct an error would be brilliant. Also as already mentioned the gps system will be great.

Another feature I think would be good is km figures. When you start the shift you are asked to enter your start km and when selecting your daily rest you are asked for end km. then when you export the data you get a km for the day entry.