TT 2014 Michael Dunlop Story

On ITV4 (free view 24) tonight 21.00hrs. Might be worth a look.

■■■■■■■■! Missed it. :frowning:

I hope to God I’m wrong but having met and raced against Michael I think he hasn’t got a lot of time left on this Earth. Undoubtedly fast, undoubtedly talented he seems to ride full of rage and with two very high profile ghosts riding pillion with him.

Like I say, I really hope I’m proved wrong.

I truly hope so too, mate. Hes certainly upbeat about his BMW signing, considering that not so long back he was pondering on whether to compete at all this year. He is unquestionably a road racing legend, even at such a young age. Not wanting to jump to any misguided amateur conclusions, but do you think its at all possible that he occasionally succumbs to mild depression or a moderate bi-polar condition? Rage is not the best emotion to draw on for a racer, methinks.

That thought had never occurred to me ■■■■■■■, but thinking about it you could be bang on the money with your theory. Did you see the way he rounded on his brother when William beat him at last weeks North West? Unstable is the word I’d use.

More TT on tonight ITV 4 from 21.00hrs. Joey Dunlop 22.00 till 23.30. HTH.
Enjoy. :sunglasses:

manitou:
More TT on tonight ITV 4 from 21.00hrs. Joey Dunlop 22.00 till 23.30. HTH.
Enjoy. :sunglasses:

Better have a kip this aft if I wanna catch any - up for work at 1.45! :neutral_face:

Just had a look, TT (highlights etc) on next week as well. ITV 4(freeview24).Sunday 1st June,TT Closer to the Edge on 22.00.(Guy Martin).Repeat on Thurs 5th 22.00.

manitou:
Just had a look, TT (highlights etc) on next week as well. ITV 4(freeview24).Sunday 1st June,TT Closer to the Edge on 22.00.(Guy Martin).Repeat on Thurs 5th 22.00.

Cheers for that, buddy - the more the merrier, I say! :slight_smile:

any 1 else seen all the bikers heading for TT

He’s doing the Donegal Rally next week in a modified class 300hp Ford ■■■■■■ mk2 , could make good viewing :laughing: