TSA from St. Omer

Evening,
Has anyone ever worked for TSA?
Sorry it’s a brief question but I’m after some basic info about them so anything you know about them would be appreciated.
Cheers

try this

www.trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2639
regards dave.

Cheers for that mate…
I didn’t know if anyone was on there now because that thread is from 2004.
I’ve seen them in the road running DAF’s now.

I was offered a job there in 05 at the Leeds depot, didn’t take it for one reason or another, Leeds has gone now and TSA is ran direct from France by a Christian Rivas, or was up to 3or4 yrs ago.

They were advertising for UK based drivers so I applied and got one of the jobs going and start tomorrow :slight_smile:

That was quick work!

Cold Up North:
That was quick work!

When I first asked the question it was more of finding out if any of their drivers were on here.
I went for an interview last Wednesday and was offered the job on the spot.
They were looking for 6 drivers.

Let us all know how it goes.
Good luck.

turnip:
Good luck.

Thanks mate… I will do,maybe I’ll do a little diary of what it’s like to work for a French firm :wink:

Booked in when??:

turnip:
Good luck.

Thanks mate… I will do,maybe I’ll do a little diary of what it’s like to work for a French firm :wink:

Great idea. Some comparisons would be interesting. Work schedules & general attitudes etc.

Well done, seems like one of the best French firms to work for. Are you staying in the UK or crossing the Channel too?

~ Craig

Ive met this guy a few times @ Costco Lutterworth, very nice chap, everyone Ive met, French or English, they have been decent, he is very pro England, loves it over here :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Well so far so good. Parked up at their depot at St.Omer waiting for my trailer for UK tomorrow.

How’s the truck?

I don’t know if it’s my computer, But i’ve been on the TSA website, and when i go on careers all i get is a box and two X’s next to it.

saw the ad on the noticeboard at Ashford Truckstop on last Saturday