Trying to track down two drivers ...........can you help?

desperately trying to track down two drivers …can you help trying to find Stockport Ste and Chorley Phil .

please don’t hesitate to pm me

thanks everyone

Would be suprised if anyone told you as you could be anyone they might message you if they on here

You got one in the oven then? lol

ND888 BIGJ:
You got one in the oven then? lol

Spit roast a go go! :stuck_out_tongue: Tongue in cheek :grimacing: :open_mouth: :sunglasses:

I think the young lady might be searching for old friends of her deceased father who was a member here if my memory is correct?

DrivingMissDaisy:
I think the young lady might be searching for old friends of her deceased father who was a member here if my memory is correct?

That is correct, and a witty prolific poster when this site had some decent members.

As opposed to…? :confused:

wheel nut and miss daisy,youre spot on. im getting married in 2 weeks and i really want them there

1. spit roasts went out in the 80s luv,get with the times
  2. i have more sense than to shack up with a driver,you literally dont know where theyve been.

oh wheelnut,it feels good to be back :slight_smile:

MissHope:
2. i have more sense than to shack up with a driver,you literally dont know where theyve been.

:slight_smile:

neither do they most of the time

You go girl, O snap! :slight_smile:

Can’t help, soz. Might help If you knew their last names or is that stating the obvious?

After checking with Stockport Steve I have sent you a PM! with Stockport Steves mobile…

ossie, you should be feeling so happy with yourself.

this girl may not have her daddy with her on her wedding day but she now has his besties

thank you :')

I hope you find them and make your day even
more special.

Enjoy

quirky

thanks quirky x

Wheel Nut:

DrivingMissDaisy:

That is correct, and a witty prolific poster when this site had some decent members.

^ this

Denis F:

Wheel Nut:

DrivingMissDaisy:

^ this

+1, and wholeheartedly agreed.

dieseldave:

Denis F:

Wheel Nut:

DrivingMissDaisy:

^ this

+1, and wholeheartedly agreed.

+1

and many congratulations MissH :smiley:

thanks everyone x

Hope you have a great day, congrats :slight_smile:

Have a good day congrats

Your dad will be looking down & be very proud of you :wink:

Pleased you have found his mates