Trying to find whereabouts of two mid '90,s trucks

As per above looking to find current owners of two trucks that appeared on ebay a couple of years back. I was interested at the time but didn’t have the appropriate license. However as of three weeks ago I have a class 2 so have renewed interest in finding these trucks, or something similar as a hobby / for shows.
First truck is a '96 ERF EC12, reg N361NGE blue/red. DVLA shows on SORN with no MOT, believed to be in Scotland.
Second is a '96 SA Strato, reg N854BRC white/blue. DVLA shows taxed but no record of MOT, again believed to be in Scotland.
Both trucks looked to be in good condition when listed and would be perfect for my requirements.
I have trawled the net plus submitted a request to DVLA for info without success so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

EC12_1.JPG

The Sed Atki was owned by Scotty , then sold to chap in Reading, moved on again about 2 years ago, not seen it around the show in recent years, sure some one will know where it’s hiding :smiley:

Thanks for the reply - I contacted Scotty last week, he thinks it’s now north of the border. Never thought it would be so difficult to track down the current owner of a vehicle to be honest.