Trying to find a moffet trainer

Hello Guys
I have just spent a week on the net trying to find a moffet course that runs local North west and out of about 30 phone calls could only find one and even he has to try and borrow a truck with a moffet on to train me .
does anyong know of a company in the norh west who can do moffet training on there site and also ugrade my Hiab to remote .
i keep getting the same story they can all do it but i have to provide a truck and moffet then they will come out to the comany and test me there …
Any ideas would be helpful
:smiley: Thanks Roy

If you are willing to travel there are more than 1 in the North East area as I understand to upgrade to the moffat it is about 1day not sure about the other

Our company has a training dept and they do moffett. I did mine a few months ago. We also have class 2 and trailers with moffett. Have a look at the website for Truswell Haulage and look for Euromark. We are in Barnsley though. Hope this helps.

Logistic Training Solutions, warrington. Been thinking of doing my ALLMI and moffet with them.

Thanks guys :angry: sadly Barnsley is a bit to far for me the one in Warrington is closer but cant see moffet on their site …altough should be able to do my upgrade from manual Hiab to remote Allmi there … :smiley:

Hello R
Any luck yet with Your search?
Took my brother to truckuk today in Bolton for his medical. Getting him on the road to a class 1 license!! Any work yet?

YAMBOL57:
Hello Guys
I have just spent a week on the net trying to find a moffet course that runs local North west and out of about 30 phone calls could only find one and even he has to try and borrow a truck with a moffet on to train me .
does anyong know of a company in the norh west who can do moffet training on there site and also ugrade my Hiab to remote .
i keep getting the same story they can all do it but i have to provide a truck and moffet then they will come out to the comany and test me there …
Any ideas would be helpful
:smiley: Thanks Roy

I have just emailed a friend who is/was sales manager for Moffett / Hiab / Cargotec. If I here back from him I will post it on here later. He used to do the Moffett training himself for new clients, but I have known him about 40 years and wondered if he owes a favour :stuck_out_tongue:

I got a fairly swift reply to this question with the following message;

Cargotec as a company use one company as its training partner and have done for the past 10 years, I have attached the contact details of Cheshire Training. We work closely with them and I am sure that they will be able to advise on training available to you.

cheshiretrainingsolutions.co.uk/index.html

0161 336 0612