Try this, don't cheat, it's weird!

Carrot, and the wife got carrot. Weird stuff.

Wayne. :confused:

I thought of a pea.?

Have you ever wondered if your mind is normal or different?? Well, do this little mind exercise and find out at the end!! Free will or synaptic wiring? You be the judge. Check out the following exercise, guaranteed to raise an eyebrow. There’s no trick or surprise. Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can. Again, as quickly as you can but don’t advance until you’ve done each of them…really. Now, scroll down (but not too fast,you might miss something)…

What is:

1+5

2+4

3+3

4+2

5+1

Now repeat saying the number 6 to yourself out loud as fast as you can for 15 seconds.

Then scroll down.

QUICK!!! THINK OF A VEGETABLE!

Then arrow down.

Keep going.

You’re thinking of a carrot, right?

If not, you’re among the 2% of the population whose minds are different enough to think of something else.

98% of people will answer with carrot when given this exercise.

Freaky, huh?

well I thought of cucumber so it’s not much cop is it :frowning:

Hmm well right letter i suppose. I got carrot, maybe it was a lucky guess. See what everyone else makes of it.

I got potato. :open_mouth: Then again carrot and potato both have six letters so could that be anything to do with it?

I got carrot,spooky.Regards Jamie.

For some reason I thought of a Marrow! What does that say about me :confused:

It says you are one of the 2% who think differently Bryan. :smiley: :laughing:

My 12 year old son just tried it and he came up with leeks, seems the carrot thing isn’t working too well.

I thought of apple!.. :question:

Mal

You different as well Mal, mind you and apple would technically be a fruit and not a vegetable. :smiley: Begining to look a lot of TruckNet members are in the 2% that think differently, can only be good for the discussions on here. :smiley:

I realised it was really a fruit after I thought it Neil! but I thought id own up, different indeed!

Mal.

The important bit is you didn’t say carrot so that still puts you in the ‘Different Thinkers’ :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:

cabbage came to my mind, but then it always does because I hate CABBAGE :laughing:

I came up with pea■■? Seems to confirm the Boss’s opinion that I’m strange, very strange. :astonished: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

YEH I GOT IT RIGHT HA HA :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LOL me got carrot!!! The missus got baked beans so not sure what that means!!

regards

KEV

It means your missus must serve you some weird veg with your roast dinners Kev. :wink: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing:

DOH… :blush: :open_mouth:

Carrot here too :wink:

Dan.

Both me and Samb thought of carrot :smiley: :smiley: