True professional not

Today coming up the m5 j9 and past strensham services to about j7 i met the ultimate (zb) fellow trucker.I closed up behind him at the mile marker for 9 and could see another artic closing pretty quick in the middle lane so I decided to let him go first then come out behind him,as I pulled out both trucks started to pull away so I came back in.The next thing the truck in the middle lane had to slow down and come back in front of me because he was coming off at 9 .Ok I start to close on this truck again and decide to have another go,I got level with his cab and he was eating his sandwich with both elbows on the stearing wheel and looked across at me with not a care in the world.When I was nearly passed (I didn’t expect a flash) he sped up and left me in no mans land.He then slowed down again which really started to get at me to be honest,so I went for it once more and he did it to me again but luckily for me there was a slower truck on the inside so before he could leave me he had to slow down :laughing: :laughing: The strange thing was he never caught up with me after,he had a far quicker truck with a big ego so if your on here with your green Renault premium pulling the ceva trailer your a knob and get another job .

Had simler situations before mate it’s s complete wind up and dangerous they should have licenses taken off em

Is this groundhog day?

Placing ‘not’ after a sentence or quote ceased to be amusing in 1992.

WETBEHINDTHELUGS:

Sorry I never ment to offend you

A l c:

WETBEHINDTHELUGS:

You could never hope to offend me, unless I ever saw you in person.

nedbro:
Had simler situations before mate it’s s complete wind up and dangerous they should have licenses taken off em

If they are in 2 different lanes, how can it be dangerous?

Well it’s not dangerous, he’s just driving like a prick.

The important question here is: What kind of sandwich was it?

Silver_Surfer:

Plenty out there drive like pricks, no point coming on here crying about it, get over it or you would end up having a nervous breakdown!!

grroover:

Plot twist: There was no sandwich, he just made that up.

I must be lucky having a vehicle that’ll 56/57. Or even better, not back in it until fri.

weeto:

Silver_Surfer:

Plenty out there drive like pricks, no point coming on here crying about it, get over it or you would end up having a nervous breakdown!!

Well, some of us like a good cry.

Flounces out of the room, dramatically…

SwedishSteel:

grroover:

Plot twist: There was no sandwich, he just made that up.

O yes I made that up to make him look a bigger knob than he already was he was out to wind a few people up and yes I took the bate but all I want to do is get the job done get home and cause no hassle

WETBEHINDTHELUGS:

A l c:

WETBEHINDTHELUGS:

who do you drive for ? tnuc haulage ? :confused:

A l c:
When I was nearly passed (I didn’t expect a flash) he sped up and left me in no mans land.He then slowed down again which really started to get at me to be honest…

A l c:
…get another job.

Take your own advice. Seriously.

shytalk:

WETBEHINDTHELUGS:

A l c:

WETBEHINDTHELUGS:

who do you drive for ? tnuc haulage ? :confused:

I’d love to enter into a battle of wits with you, but I refuse to fight an unarmed man.

I relish the day.

I am Alc on this one, the long gone days of camaradie are over, the driving standards seem to be getting worse, it is everyman for himself i am alright attitude, next time you go in a busy cafe or truck stop not one driver will interact and have a chat.

What really really gets me, is when I’m drinking coffee and someone overtakes me. Sandwiches fair enough, but woe betide the man who interrupts my coffee.