truckwash

how do companys justify the cost of washing a truck? which is crap most of the time,if it was your car you would tell them to ■■■■ off,£28plus at some sites,tell me a good one at a resonable price!!! there all rip off merchants forget the eastern block boys atleast they smile when there doing it,

there is a mobile wash man that comes to my yard and does them for £10 per truck (unit only), never asked for the price with trailer, as they are not my trailers

the best truck wash i have found at the moment is the guy in clacket lane services. he does a brilliant job and makes sure its done properly :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

The boys at Risby are ok.

Felistowe BP are not so great

ecclefechan do a good job but its 25 quid

there is one at port lymm folkstone unit only £12 thay do most of it by hand plus inside doors and footwells and ashford truckstop is a tenner but only do an ok job

MR VAIN:

T. I was going to use the truck wash at Felixstowe on Friday till I saw the state of the truck that had just been done. No thanks

I use the Ecclefechan truck wash, good bunch of lads there and you get a free cuppa while you wait.
Went to use the now shut down one at Penrith once pulled up stopped at fuel pumps went in to pay and the miserable cow said can you move your truck off the fuel pumps and come back in and pay. I was the only truck there no one behind me waiting for fuel so told her I would just go to Ecclefechan instead.

Best truck wash I’ve had so far has been at TankClean on Felixstowe docks. Super little cafe there and they take around 45 minutes per wash. Really nice job. No idea what they charge though as we’re on account.

harvey69:

MR VAIN:

T. I was going to use the truck wash at Felixstowe on Friday till I saw the state of the truck that had just been done. No thanks

:blush: :blush: :blush: we’re you behind me■■? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve used the one at Maltby just off J1 on the M18, and the day I paid a visit, 3 lads set to washing it, and then when they had finished, what I guess was the supervisor, walked around the truck to make sure it was done properly.

Ken.

Ecclefechan are good lads and is open 24 hours so is handy. Think they recycle the water though sometimes it leaves the lorry streaky. The guys in at DFDS Larkhall do a good job if you’re in that area.

my place have lads come in at weekend to do the units and they do a good job trouble is by tue/wed its covered in crap again with going to certain container places ie greycourt in knowsley complete mud hole :stuck_out_tongue:
im not sure if we have accounts with truck washes and the one we have at our felix yard is always busy :imp:

we hire a washer who comes everyday, i think hes paid £5 a unit, £5 for a trailer, but its only soap and water via pressure washer, most drivers use the brush if its very dirty, on the unit only though.

The euro wash on eurolink ind est in sittingbourne do a excellent wash a very good couple of lads.Truck trailor inside and out for about £30.00.And a added bonus the governers wife is gorgeouse she works in the office.