Truckwash @ Newark

Does anyone have any info on the truck wash @ Newark. I guess it is in the cattle market, i’ve been told it is open 7 days a week ? Any info on opening hours / cost.
W/end opening would be usefull, as i go to Thrapston Sat / Sun, and could get the truck washed - the guys that drive them during the week are too “lazy” ! Thanks.

there was a big bling ad in the truckstop news recently … pick up a free copy for more info

Depending on your route Rustler, theres a truck wash at A1 truckstop @ Colsterworth, don’t know opening times though, sorry!

here is the web site for the newark lorry wash newarklorrywash.co.uk hope this helps you. just to add they open mon to thurs 8am till 6pm, fri 8am till 5pm, sat 8am till 12 noon. i was there last tues n you get a good service and they make a cracking job of washing your truck

I live in Newark bring it round my kids will do it for a fiver !!!.

jammymutt:

are they available on tuesday jammy as i be needing the inside of my trailer washed out after i tip my load of fishmeal at billinghay lol

how much is it more to the point how much are any of them

scotstrucker:

jammymutt:

are they available on tuesday jammy as i be needing the inside of my trailer washed out after i tip my load of fishmeal at billinghay lol

Niiiice :laughing: lucky kids :wink:

2,200 PSI Lances

That’ll do your window seals and exterior trim a treat !!!

to wash out the inside of my tipper they charged £15