Truckwash locations

The dock wash on regents road in Liverpool opposite the Cargills plant does a great job for £15 tractor unit and £20 skelly trailer, quick to

Does anyone know of any truckwashes on the York-Liverpool route (other than Whitwood which I know about) or anywhere from York up to Middlesborough or on the A1 from about Scotch Corner back down to Ferrybridge and then over towards (or in) Hull?

I’m doing those roads a lot at the moment and could do with somewhere on or near them where I can get washed.

It’s a shame all the ones at the MSAs seem to have disappeared.

TIA,
Paul

theres nowt round here, i,d be happy to pay as i dont have access to any wash gear and mines minging at the minute

do you know were millers bridge is by seaforth ?

if you exit seaforth dock at the strand road exit, go to the lights turn right, down to next lights turn right, down to the bottom turn left (dock road) about 300 yards up there is a blue fence/blue containers, place called ABAC if you turn in there go to the right and go up the ramp to the top that is a truck wash there, not sure on the prices, but they seem to do a good job when my dad goes there

hope this helps !

mark h:
place called ABAC

I know exactly where that is, I’ve spent many an hour sat outside their gate in the queue for Cargills opposite…

Paul

most tanker wash stations offer full livery external cleans to most types of trucks & are situated all over the country

repton,pilsworth “bury” is a half decent truck wash, jun 1 m66 turn left ,nxt r/bout right then 2nd right its next to smiths of burys yard :wink: this is one of the best washes around to be honest mate,
hull go up hedon rd to iveco dealers turn left and 1st right just before the tank wash yard, bowkers is at the end of the street aswell
one nr leeds aswell but it opens funny times and days mainly fri and sat, cpt chubbs would give you directions to that one better than i could mate :wink:

Thanks for all the replies. The Hull ones should come in very useful globby.

I happened to be passing Goole on the M62 today so I had it cleaned at the Docklands Diner. They seemed to do a good job but you would hope so for 28quid!

Paul

Hartshead west.

Ken.

Quinny:
Hartshead west.

I thought both the Hartshead and Birch washes had gone? That said I rarely go into HH westbound so that’s probably why I don’t remember seeing it recently.

Paul

The Thurroclean washbay on Trafford park had LPW on site for livery washes, it seemed to be a reasonably quick service.

Do Tankclean in Stockton not do it? Most Tankcleans do. I couldn’t tell you the exact address, but you can see it from the A19, it’s on the edge of Portrack.

Lucy:
Do Tankclean in Stockton not do it? Most Tankcleans do. I couldn’t tell you the exact address, but you can see it from the A19, it’s on the edge of Portrack.

Portrack Lane.

Ken.

Quinny:

Lucy:

Portrack Lane.

Ken.

Doh!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: