Truckwash info wanted

How much are these truck washes that are popping up in services and truckstop and how much to clean this wagon my tm says he will pay upto £12 once a week can i get it cleaned for that ?

Don’t know the price of these things but invest in a busket and wash brush and pocket the £12 each week :laughing:

IIRC, the LPW truck washes in the services are approx £25

there is the one at Watling Street, J9 M1 at £17

londonerupnorth:
Don’t know the price of these things but invest in a busket and wash brush and pocket the £12 each week :laughing:

We are using a bucket and brush at the mo but some weeks we just dont get time to do it so its them weeks we can get it done on the road. But at them prices they wont pay £25 so it looks like it back to the mop and bucket as and when i get time. cheers all

Big ■■■■:

londonerupnorth:

We are using a bucket and brush at the mo but some weeks we just dont get time to do it so its them weeks we can get it done on the road. But at them prices they wont pay £25 so it looks like it back to the mop and bucket as and when i get time. cheers all

They pay £12 a week, you use the bucket and brush for two of those weeks and in the third week the £36 pays for a £25 truck wash and a couple of breakfasts. Sorted.

Coffeeholic:

Big ■■■■:

londonerupnorth:

They pay £12 a week, you use the bucket and brush for two of those weeks and in the third week the £36 pays for a £25 truck wash and a couple of breakfasts. Sorted.

now thats an :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

I thought all the LPW truck washes had packed up, is there any still working?

He won’t pay for HIS Truck to be washed…Well if it was me it would get very dirty…£12 ffs…he’ll be asking you to help him out with the cost of diesel next… :unamused:

we have a drive through truck wash with a static steam cleaner before you go through and charge it out at £18 + vat on invoice but are based in west yorkshire 10 mins from jn 40 M1 it takes 20 minutes complete but does allow chassis and under run wheels etc if you have a regiular run up this neck we can sort something out

Truckwash at tradmars yard in bellshill charge 18 quid. No doubt someone will do it for 12quid its trying to find them though.