Truckwash A1.

Just wondered if there’s a truck wash either at Colsterworth or Alconbury? Ill be passing Colsterworth about half 7 maybe that’s a bit early is it? Cheers.

There’s truckwashes at both, don’t know what time they start, someone will know :wink: :smiley:

there is one at Newark if thats any good to you? I don’t know what its like

Daft controversial question time :blush:

Do you think you should pay for a truckwash or get it for free, seeing as many truck drivers don’t want to pay for long stay parking as a legitimate business expense.

speedyguy:
Daft controversial question time :blush:

Do you think you should pay for a truckwash or get it for free, seeing as many truck drivers don’t want to pay for long stay parking as a legitimate business expense.

I’d happily pay for long stay parking, however I don’t get it reimbursed, therefore £50-70 a week just park up is a big dent in the bank balance! I stop for a shower and pay for that if I need to then proceed to a quiet ind est somewhere!

NewLad:

It is very good and I would well recommend it

jessicas dad:

NewLad:

It is very good and I would well recommend it

Can 2nd that … not used it for a few months, but used to be excellent … used to have website, that would have the opening times etc.

Cheers fellas. Decided to get off my fat arse and do it myself this evening but I’m tempted to try one sometime.