Truckstops or roadside cafes in Milton Keynes area

Have not been around to this neck of the woods for a while, but I have no idea what’s there, what’s gone, and what eateries in particular with parking are available in the area for midweek June…

Can anyone oblige me with some local watering holes please?

A5 corridor in the Brick Hill area - would be great.

Thanks.

The truckstop at the Bedford turn off is ok but need to get in early as space is tight another option is head into MK and park at the shopping centre where the big tesco is plenty of restaurants and the like around there but again don’t leave it till much after 5 or you’ll be struggling.

This will be for before 9:30am in the morning - otherwise I would have just checked in at Newport Pagnell…

But I happen to not like maccy d’s and their pre-9:30am thing they label as “Breakfast”…

I fancy a proper breakfast, me…

Papa Joes breakfast Kent.jpg

Could you expand on this “Bedford Turnoff” please, as I didn’t think the one near M1 J13 A421 was open at present, if that’s the one you meant?

Winseer:
This will be for before 9:30am in the morning - otherwise I would have just checked in at Newport Pagnell…

But I happen to not like maccy d’s and their pre-9:30am thing they label as “Breakfast”…

I fancy a proper breakfast, me…

Could you expand on this “Bedford Turnoff” please, as I didn’t think the one near M1 J13 A421 was open at present, if that’s the one you meant?

Aye that was the one I meant didn’t realise it wasn’t open, the shopping centre in MK has a proper cafe in it as well as a couple fo decent places to eat that aren’t fast food, wouldn’t be a fan of that myself

Thanks for the replies.

I’ll drive into town via the link road, and go in there if it is open by this point, otherwise will try out one of the more central eateries.

I’ll post back later to let everyone know if this is a place worth ordering grub from. :wink:

Got crawley crossing truckstop just off junction 13 m1.

Only ever had a meal there once years ago was ok. Never parked there tend to just stop there for my 45mins if in the area

Mazzer2:
The truckstop at the Bedford turn off is ok but need to get in early as space is tight another option is head into MK and park at the shopping centre where the big tesco is plenty of restaurants and the like around there but again don’t leave it till much after 5 or you’ll be struggling.

The parking around Kingston is restricted there’s a 5ton clearway all round Kingston,every so often they have a blitz and ticket everything not in a marked bay, around Tesco too.

Jack Hills Towcester