Truckstops near Penrith

I’m meeting a driver at a truck stop near Penrith. I known there’s two so am looking direction to them, junction’s etc

Ta

peter s:
I’m meeting a driver at a truck stop near Penrith. I known there’s two so am looking direction to them, junction’s etc. Ta

jct 40 pal! Southbound ■■? Left, left and you can’t miss it, one on the right and one on the left. Enjoy :sunglasses:

I always find it very difficult to direct anyone to anywhere when they neglect to say where they are coming from :bulb:

Fatboy slimslow:

peter s:
I’m meeting a driver at a truck stop near Penrith. I known there’s two so am looking direction to them, junction’s etc. Ta

jct 40 pal! Southbound ■■? Left, left and you can’t miss it, one on the right and one on the left. Enjoy :sunglasses:

Thanks Fatboy

green456:
I always find it very difficult to direct anyone to anywhere when they neglect to say where they are coming from :bulb:

I agree :blush: I’m heading southbound on M6 :slight_smile:

Are you going to dougs or jenki’s

jenkinsons is off at j40, 1st exit off roundabout, 1st exit at next roundabout, follow round under railway bridge and truckstop on the right.

for dougs diner it’s the same from the motorway but pass the truckstop and go too end of road and turn right then first left then left at the fork and dougs at the bottom on the right

Fatboy slimslow:

peter s:

as far as am aware the truck stop on the left is actually haulage firms like brewers, bullmans bulk parking spaces and not a truck stop unless it’s changed in the last 6 months