Truckstops near Northants/MK/Bedford etc

I’m off down the road tomorrow afternoon…8 collections round Leicestershire, Northants and Bucks.

I don’t know the area very well so can anyone recommend an overnight parking place (preferably with a bar!) anywhere around those areas?

Thanks for looking!

The Red Lion, M1 J16, A45 e/b about 1 mile other side of the road. Bar, Hot grub, showers etc.

The super sausage in northampton, St Andrews road i think. No bar but town is a 2 minute walk ! Mind the prossies though as they will probably fight back. :wink:

Jacks hill cafe A45 from Northampton to Towcester at A5 r/a go north about 1 mile on your left. Bar, grub, showers.

rugby truckstop m1 j18 its sign posted

northampton m1 j16 southbound turn left on A45 to northampton about a mile on right is a big layby with pub in it, not been for a few years it used to be park in layby for free or in pub car park you pay, forgot name of pub but it used to be signed up lorry parking ( it has been a few years though).

didster7:
rugby truckstop m1 j18 its sign posted

northampton m1 j16 southbound turn left on A45 to northampton about a mile on right is a big layby with pub in it, not been for a few years it used to be park in layby for free or in pub car park you pay, forgot name of pub but it used to be signed up lorry parking ( it has been a few years though).

That’s the Red Lion ! :wink:

Thanks you guys!