Truckstars? Anyone heard of this new insanity? Uber4trucks

currys/pc world and the rest just do the same.

especially in northern ireland where your options are limited,then if you want to go in and buy a big tv for example,then everything you want to buy is “home delivery only” where you will be told a possible delivery date ways or weeks away.
anything you would want to buy is the same,with only the more expensive options available to collect the same day on the logic that now your in the door and expect to buy something,you will just take the mug charge and pay extra for something you didnt want in the first place.
advertising is targeted at gullible lemmings as mostly it works.

Fridges , freezers , cookers , microwaves , washing machines , tumble driers , vacuums , you name it they will insist you pay extra to insure it even though the manufacturers have a guarantee on parts , labour and call out charges .
Check out the Trading Standards website for fit for purpose regulations, don’t be fobbed off at the point of sale that their guarantee only specifies a limited time which is illegal .

It was such a good app, they couldn’t even get it into the main app stores. Luckily most phones would block non store installation by default.

Cant get the idea of turning up 45 mins before, or is that so the employer knows if you’re going to appear to pay-to-work. Also can’t find any mrntion of money either side pays.

Hopefully they did go bump as they sounds worse than a std agency.

Loads of high paying HGV jobs right near you! This is the transport industry’s equivalent of pop-ups with lots of ■■■■■ hot women in your area dying to meet you. The sad thing is, there’s a sizeable number who’re taken in by it.

ezydriver:
Loads of high paying HGV jobs right near you! This is the transport industry’s equivalent of pop-ups with lots of ■■■■■ hot women in your area dying to meet you. The sad thing is, there’s a sizeable number who’re taken in by it.

^^^^+1
same as the ebay/gumtree taliban scam ads.
its beyond my comprehension how anyone could possibly think they are in any way genuine as to me they are instantly recognisable,but theres plenty that are gullible/trusting and get their pants pulled down bigtime.

dieseldog999:

ezydriver:

^^^^+1
same as the ebay/gumtree taliban scam ads.
its beyond my comprehension how anyone could possibly think they are in any way genuine as to me they are instantly recognisable,but theres plenty that are gullible/trusting and get their pants pulled down bigtime.

Are you talking about the HGV app or the hot ■■■■■ local women pop-ups?

cav551:
Vile scammers like these should be used for drug testing rather than animals.

What a good idea… why didn’t I think of that. :slight_smile:

Sounds like they followed the template that the Driver Exchange (DX) used