Truckstar Festival Assen 2009, Anyone going?

Possibly one of the best/biggest shows around at the moment.
I have just been informed that me and the 141 are welcome to attend this year.
Is any one else going with or without truck?

So, how do you manage to wangle an invite for the truck?

i’ve heard that the truck entries for non resident trucks is invite only :frowning:

i would love to go :smiley:

i went on the truckstar website, sent them an email asking if i could enter, she replied we’ll have a think and let you know, she emailed this week saying yes you are invited.

Well Chuffed! :smiley:

Hopefully,i’ll see you an 141 there.

im going flights booked hotel booked car booked and i cant wait :sunglasses: but aint takin my lorry :frowning:

mr141 how are you getting yours there driving it or by low loader

Driving it of course!

This the one in netherlands?

that will be a good drive out for the old girl i will come an see you when im there

Joshh:
This the one in netherlands?

Try looking here truckstar.nl/page.asp?id=59

Just had a word with 'er indoors,and I think I’ve persuaded her it will be a nice day out.

But I have to leave me credit card at home :confused: :confused: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Well done Mr141. I would love to take the old Globetrotter over to Assen. Maybe next year who knows.

I’ll be travelling up to Assen in the smallest convoy possiblr, my 141 and HC Wilsons 141, smart!

will be fun mr 141 i’m looking forward to the drive up 141 v8 power all the way

Mr 141:
Possibly one of the best/biggest shows around at the moment.
I have just been informed that me and the 141 are welcome to attend this year.
Is any one else going with or without truck?

im glad to say that im defo goin mr 141 had the invite a while ago just had the comfermation threw this week so thats me :smiley: it is by far the best truckshow that ive ever bin too we have been the last 3 years :smiley:

this time in a week two 141 will be ripping there way up in holland

flight booked hotel booked roll on next friday :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the two 141s are all ready to go roll on 5 tomorrow morning

im all packed an ready to go i fly from liverpool at 1300 tomorrow into schipol, cant wait