TrucksCan (old TrucknetCan)

Can somebody help me please?
Been trying for the last two weeks to try and get a new password from TrucksCan which is the old TrucknetCan.The wesite has to be the worst and most awkward of all time to try and get posting on,I can get the “comformation code” sent to me via e-mail bcause I’ve forgotten my password but there is no way on earth I can seem to get a new password e-mailed.The most stupid thing of all is nowhere on the website can I contact anybody about my problem bcause it ALWAYS ASKS ME LOG ON FIRST,even the forum for reporting problems with the site asks you to log on first,how stupid is that :exclamation: :exclamation: :imp:
Cattleman,
maybe you could e-mail somebody on the site to send me a new password as I’m really looking forward to reading “Steve the bulkers tales” as he’s been AWOL for a few months,my e-mail is: bigtruckno1@btopenworld.com
Thanks.

trucknet.ca/index.php?name=P … pic&t=2048

there ya go :smiley:

i know what ya mean !!!
you need to change it to your own password once ya set it

sez

i wouldnt post ya email addy up there fella either unless u want spam!

Sez,
Thanks but I can do absolutely nothing at all when I click onto that page as I’ve been there before :exclamation: Everytime I try to post about my problem or send a PM it asks you to log in and as I can’t get a new password I’m still back at square one :exclamation: :exclamation: :imp:

P.S. My fault all along :blush: :blush: :unamused: the new password was actually being sent into my bulk folder in my e-mail inbox which is a place I very rarely look at :exclamation:
All sorted now :smiley: