Trucks wars

the royal mail driver has some balls :laughing: :laughing:

It’s been posted on here a couple of times before.

Appalling driving by both and a perfect example of why I would sooner claim the Dole and lie in bed all day than drive a truck.

kin stupid on both parts but more so on the royal mail man even tho he was cut up he still acted in a stupid un prof manner, only i can do that

Seen it before, disgraceful :confused:

bigdavidg:
the royal mail driver has some balls :laughing: :laughing:

Yes, they are the only thing keeping his ears apart.

Real bad driving on both parts, the white truck clearly misjudged, but the royal mail truck was downright dangerous and stupid, what would’ve happened had the other truck suddenly needed the hard shoulder for whatever reason?

waynedl:
Real bad driving on both parts, the white truck clearly misjudged, but the royal mail truck was downright dangerous and stupid, what would’ve happened had the other truck suddenly needed the hard shoulder for whatever reason?

Or if there had been another vehicle in lane 2 when he was forced back to the right?

They both want stringing up :open_mouth:

Another day on the road :unamused: The arris in the white truck is another of those clowns who needs to learn to drive,the Royal Mail guy has obviously lost the plot when he was cut up.Its happening more and more unfortunatly and is going to get worse and worse due to selfish drivers :frowning:

sorry guys but that would infuriate me to the point were i wouldnt b going back into that middle lane all that would be happining is mr royal mail would be minus a drivers side mirror and have a big long scrape all the way dow the passenger side of his truck cos id av traped him against me and the crash barrier no way would i endanger joe blogs in the middle lane for that tool it wants showing to the police this video !!!

We obviously miss the start of the vid, why is the white truck in the middle lane when the royal mail clearly has more speed?

Maybe the royal mail guy’s also 1 of them morons that you pull out to let them join the motorway, then, when you’re 99% clear of them, they start to come back up your inside?

Really the 15 secs before the vid start would explain a few things, but, in any case, they both want shooting, bloody big vehicles to be being used as a weapon.

zippy!:

waynedl:

Or if there had been another vehicle in lane 2 when he was forced back to the right?

Look at 15 seconds, there was a van in the middle lane, you can see it’s mirror to the right of the video.

Thought RM Drivers were taught that at their induction :grimacing:

dessy:
Thought RM Drivers were taught that at their induction :grimacing:

Instead of defensive driving its attacking driving :laughing:

Ive only watched the vid on my iPhone so excuse me if I’m wrong but it looks like they’re going uphill? Could be the rigid has more weight and as they’ve hit the incline tried to pull back in before the lighter royal mail truck goes back past? Appalling driving from both either way.

Harry Monk:
Appalling driving by both and a perfect example of why I would sooner claim the Dole and lie in bed all day than drive a truck.

Does it pay well? :laughing:

waynedl:
We obviously miss the start of the vid, why is the white truck in the middle lane when the royal mail clearly has more speed?

It seems fairly obvious to me. Rigid has better limiter and was happily overtaking the artic until they reached the top of the hill, but then the artic dipped the clutch and was about to come down the inside of the rigid who was just about to return to lane 1. Rigid said “don’t think so” and pulled over, quite rightly imho. Artic saw red and the rest is history.

I think that is perfectly acceptable, ■■■■■■■ 7.5 tonners using our motorway, why don’t they get a proper licence

Looks more like an 18 tonner to me.

Roger Breaker:

how very observant of you, have you no truck pics to get a stiffy over.
I was joking you muppet

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

Roger Breaker:

how very observant of you, have you no truck pics to get a stiffy over.
I was joking you muppet

■■?!! Wtf are you on about?! Hilarious joke by the way.