Trucks undertaking

Today I was driving along an artic was doing about 52 so I over took it but soon as I got to the cab he put his foot down left me in lane 2 I hooted my horn he have me middle finger and smirk so I pulled back as he was faster than me and ges what he slows down again .so I backed off then hill come up so I overtook it flatten out he over took then slowed down again to 51 why do that so I pulled off had 45

doogiee:
Today I was driving along an artic was doing about 52 so I over took it but soon as I got to the cab he put his foot down left me in lane 2 I hooted my horn he have me middle finger and smirk so I pulled back as he was faster than me and ges what he slows down again .so I backed off then hill come up so I overtook it flatten out he over took then slowed down again to 51 why do that so I pulled off had 45

You did the right thing mate, don’t let that idiot get under your skin. He’ll do the same to another idiot one day and it will end in tears.Have a good day. :wink:

The world is full of ■■■■■■ some of them are cabinet ministers the others drive.

I once witnessed 2 artics pull off the motorway in to M5 Bridgwater Junction 24 Service Area, the drivers got out and proceeded to have a full-on fight with kicks and punches. It was apparently all about a long-running overtaking battle.

Cosmic:
I once witnessed 2 artics pull off the motorway in to M5 Bridgwater Junction 24 Service Area, the drivers got out and proceeded to have a full-on fight with kicks and punches. It was apparently all about a long-running overtaking battle.

You just dont get that kind of camaraderie these days.

LoL.

Saaamon:

You owe me a keyboard :laughing: just spit me tea all over it.

ratty_hmvf:

Saaamon:

You owe me a keyboard :laughing: just spit me tea all over it.

+1 :laughing::lol:

some drivers do need there heads punched for this

While all trucks are limited to virtually the same speed it will keep happening, also the drivers of today are not the drivers of yesteryear - a lot of them are Jeremy Kyle fans I bet!

Just back off and leave them to it, that annoys them more than anything.

I’ve given up reacting to the stupidity of some drivers, I just laugh and call them a few names in the privacy of the cab. Gets it out of the system and nobody gets hurt.

Or just get one that goes faster than everyone elses!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I know I’ve only been driving artics for 11 years most of that in euro land but the standerd in UK in that time has dropped I remember the days when you had change Tyre or get in tight spot other drivers use to help not now they just want to go faster than you cut you up and hoot there horn for no reason just to get to get to point b 2to 5 min quicker than you just chill

bazstan009:
The world is full of [zb], some of them are cabinet ministers the others drive.

Too right…

doogiee:
I know I’ve only been driving artics for 11 years most of that in euro land but the standerd in UK in that time has dropped I remember the days when you had change Tyre or get in tight spot other drivers use to help not now they just want to go faster than you cut you up and hoot there horn for no reason just to get to get to point b 2to 5 min quicker than you just chill

Too many licence holders these days who are frightened to
hang the job out for 2 hours a week !
Harder! Harder! Faster more! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Was this on a flat or an incline? There has got to be more to it than him doing it on purpose surely?