Trucks on you tube

HI EVERYONE, I DON’T KNOW IF THIS HAS BEEN COVERED BEFORE AS I AM A NEW MEMBER, BUT IF YOU SEARCH ON YOU TUBE FOR SUPER 8 CAMIONS YOU SHOULD SEE A POST " CAMIONS IN SUPER 8 CINA ED EUROPA " SOMEONE HAS POSTED THERE CINIE FILM OF 70’S TRUCKS ! LOTS OF MILIIEPEDE FIATS ! AND IF YOU SCROLL ON THERE IS ABOUT 5 MINUTES OF ENGLISH ROADSIDE STUFF !!

Hey thanks, great vid!
Nice music too…

Hiya …spot on bit of film…i like the fuel price at 3 mins in 7.6p a gallon. nice to see the old trucks working.
also not plodding a long like some of todays drivers think that it was like.
cheers for that
John

Nice old time stuff !!

R Jim

HI everyone, have you seen this clip on you tube ? search for "65 freightliner going up hill " lovelly engine sound. !!

if you liked the 65 freightliner, i know its an AMERICAN truck, but i like the sound of diesel engines working hard !! if you are the same search you tube for " trucks climbing hill by my house " again they are US trucks but what a sound those engines make !!!

I HAVE SEARCHED TIR ON YOU TUBE, IF YOU GO TO PAGE 14 THERE IS A POST BY mibu 2748 LOOKS LIKE 70’s TRUCKS COMING OUT OF MONT BLANC NEVER BEEN THERE SO IT MIGHT BE SOMEWHERE ELSE ? SCROLL THRU TO 1.34 AS THE FIRST BIT IS KIDS DRAWINGS BUT WELL WORTH THE LOOK . ALL THE BEST ,

aeronick:
I HAVE SEARCHED TIR ON YOU TUBE, IF YOU GO TO PAGE 14 THERE IS A POST BY mibu 2748 LOOKS LIKE 70’s TRUCKS COMING OUT OF MONT BLANC NEVER BEEN THERE SO IT MIGHT BE SOMEWHERE ELSE ? SCROLL THRU TO 1.34 AS THE FIRST BIT IS KIDS DRAWINGS BUT WELL WORTH THE LOOK . ALL THE BEST ,

Here you go here’s the video link :smiley:

video4asian.com/video?v=aPt9cuBqsDE

Good footage once you get past the kids drawings bit grainey but like you say worth a looking at !

Regards Jimski

hi jimski, glad you liked the film, do you know where that tunnel is ? its amazing how slow some of those trucks are going !!