Trucks of the future - OMG!`

The bugs are coming…

boreme.com/boreme/funny-2007 … cks-p1.php

God help us!

wheres the 12 volt for me fridge!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Not exactly Megaspace cabs are they!

that thing abuses the word ugly

I saw trucks of that type a few times over the years, mostly in Germany. I tell you, glancing in the mirror and seeing one of those about to overtake doesn’t half make you jump. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

That was a merc from about 1992. I was reading an old copy of Truck and Driver a few weeks ago and I saw that very truck in there. It had a 3 blade wiper that rotated from a spindle in the centre of the screen. Like a great big merc 3 pointed star. It was a really crude truck. Its an old concept idea. Dont worry. I think the Actros came along instead.

so, what does the sleeper version look like?..

Driver-Once-More:
so, what does the sleeper version look like?..

That is it. :laughing: :laughing:

It was an Italian stylist that designed that junk. Probably the same family of the one that screwed up the Scanias. They only care about what it looks like on the outside & leave all the practical stuff to chance. :cry:

RIGHT he was born in Berlin and is SWISS NATIONAL;
here IS where you can look and see
what he has been involved in,

COLANIA

ALSO

HERE

WORTH haveing a look through, and they are quite good

"1928 Born in Berlin, father comes from Madulain near St. Moritz in Switzerland

1946 Study of sculpture at the Akademie der Künste Berlin "

bit vague wot he done in between , em am sure there was some thing quiet important happeneing during those years in germany? but its escaped me ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

only teasing , but lets face it he desinged the
“Dodge Viper , Getra-Cologne-tuning , 1999”

that with those blooming trucks , i dont think i will sign up for his art classes!! :confused:

Eeeww !
You’d think that if they were going to that much trouble, they’d get rid of the mirrors and use cameras or something.

i think you wil find that laws do not allow

at present a truck–lorry to have no mirrors

and that is why they are still fitted, you can

only have cameras as a added extra to help

with safety,

I can’t believe they actually built that thing, mind you the fundamental design of pushing a flat fron into the wind has remained unchanged for years. As manufacturers get pushed for more environmentally friendly units with much lower drag it won’t be that far off. Mind you I think the designs like Renault Radiance are more likely than crazy mans Merc :wink:

Can somebody upload the pic to here please as the satellite & ISP i’m using to connect won’t let me!!! It’s reporting the word ‘tasteless’ (somewhere in the title/comments perhaps) and the ‘nanny state’ i’m in blocks it!!! :imp: :imp: :imp:

■■■■■■■ ugly…

That Reno…is quite nice though…

unlike u lot i’ve got taste

Just for you Marcus :unamused:

And the human it was modelled on, funny thing is neither will be seen again thank god!! :wink:

SORRY wrong there are about 12 of these trucks
at least if not more working for a liveing and also
doing promotion work as well,

I saw one in Munich doing Promo for an electronics firm, the have some serious backers looking at fuel reduction ,tyres etc. etc. just think that they will get toned down before general release.

Have you been in one Brit Pete as I am intrigued to know the layout inside with the door being at the back where’s the bunks etc.

N2N Transport:
Just for you Marcus :unamused:

And the human it was modelled on, funny thing is neither will be seen again thank god!! :wink:

FANTASTIC :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: