Trucks for Euro Truck Simulator

here’s my new truck, some of you may recognise the livery :sunglasses:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Mint :wink: Nice mod mate :smiley:

Nice one…i have the game as i bought it for my son :wink: :wink: but every time i go on it i play for about ten minutes and it resets the computer…strange one.

Al

:confused: I’ve never heard of anyone with that problem before, try reinstalling the game and see if it cures it. Which version is it?

sounds like the graphics car is overheating :wink: take cover off and clean all the dust out

Lycanthrope:
sounds like the graphics car is overheating :wink: take cover off and clean all the dust out

Mmm…you could be right there cos as i recall my old graphics card a radeon 9600 stopped working due to the fan seizing and my games would just shut down the computer.Will have a look tonight.

Al

I so have to get a laptop for the truck then i can play this game when i`m away :grimacing:

scaniamad:
I so have to get a laptop for the truck then i can play this game when i`m away :grimacing:

Make sure its a high spec laptop, low spec ones won’t run the game and it will be very slow and laggy like mine is :frowning: :smiley: :smiley:

Joshh:

scaniamad:

Make sure its a high spec laptop, low spec ones won’t run the game and it will be very slow and laggy like mine is :frowning: :smiley: :smiley:

And i know jack bout computers,any idea what spec i will need then for any techs on here ? :grimacing:

this is the spec for the game

Windows XP / Vista

Processor 2.4GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent

512MB RAM (1GB on Windows Vista)

128MB Video Card: GeForce 4 (not MMX) or better, ATI Radeon 8500 or better

DirectX 9 compatible sound card

DirectX 9.0

600MB of free hard drive space

pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/ … oid=-36730

So you need them type of laptops with a ghz of 2.4 or greater. make sure the graphics card is a decent one aswel.

Ouch,oh well,needs must :grimacing:

scaniamad:
Ouch,oh well,needs must :grimacing:

:laughing: :laughing:

Cleaned out all the dust from inside put it back together loaded up the game and it shuts down the computer after 3 mins :cry: :cry:

Maybe time for a new graphics card :bulb:

Al

dlote2009:
this is the spec for the game

Windows XP / Vista

Processor 2.4GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent

512MB RAM (1GB on Windows Vista)

128MB Video Card: GeForce 4 (not MMX) or better, ATI Radeon 8500 or better

DirectX 9 compatible sound card

DirectX 9.0

600MB of free hard drive space

People have been shot for less than recommending Vista to a mate!

Don’t do it, find an XP or wait for windows 7 to get a bit more reasonably priced, it’s got less glitches as a version 1 than Vista with all its shake-ups.

runs fine on my sub 300 quid laptop toshiba equiem it runs vista GGGGGGGRRRRRRR give me xp any day

scaniamad:

So let me get this right…You drive a truck allday? You then park up for the night? You want to fire up a laptop, and start playing Euro Truck simulator? :open_mouth:

scratches head

But, but… :unamused:

www1.euro.dell.com/uk/en/home/La … hs1&~ck=mn

these are some of the best gameing laptops out there. bit pricey mind but for those who are serious about gaming…

now i like gaming but i’d rather just play solitaire on a crappy one than pay that money, :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah them alien pc’s/laptops are immense.
the desktops are even more expensive! they must of gone part of dell now because they never used to be.

look familiar ey josh :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: