trucknetuk

Iam getting peedoff with this trucknetuk mobile app that keeps apearing how the hell do you stop it :imp:

Agree totally :exclamation:
All pop up’s and ad’s that keep coming just make me more determined to NOT click on it.

just turn on your popup blocker on if you are using i.e i am sure chrome has one as well i never get any with mine on :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Pop-ups at TN ? :confused:

Never seen any.

I dont get no ads on mobile app

I use tapatalk and don’t get any pop up ads either.

Its a plug in for your internet browser

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

So lets see hum it will cost me ÂŁ1.99 to stop this app from keep appearing every time I do something on trucknetuk then I shell not bover useing the site so goodbye dear friends goodbye

what pop ups :question:

If you use Chrome then you can download a free extension called AdBlock which works very well - available from https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search-extensions/adblock

pigpen:
Iam getting peedoff with this trucknetuk mobile app that keeps apearing how the hell do you stop it :imp:

When i use my Android phone to access the forum i have had it pop up and ask me if i want to install “tapatalk”, i press “no” and i’ve not had it come up again. Just a thought, if you are clearing out your internet files often you maybe wiping out the preference you chose not to use tapatalk and thats why its repeatedly asking you again?

whats a mob app :question:

whats a mob app :question:is it free? is it a
disease :question: if I catch it how do I get rid of it :question: do I need it? why do I need it? is it a money making scam :question: I suppose when children get slightly older they have to substitute the latest version of power rangers for something else.
whats a mob app :question: it isn’t even 2 English words
sorry. I am old :smiley:

I use tapatalk. Works very well. No pop ups either.

green456:
disease :question: if I catch it how do I get rid of it :question: do I need it? why do I need it? is it a money making scam :question: I suppose when children get slightly older they have to substitute the latest version of power rangers for something else.

I think you find mob certainly is an English word. Is it your second language?..

switchlogic:

green456:

I think you find mob certainly is an English word. Is it your second language?..

Luke has a new BFF. Now wheres my sit back eating popcorn emoticon? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:

switchlogic:

green456:

Luke has a new BFF. Now wheres my sit back eating popcorn emoticon? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: Well he mentioned me chasing Carryfast around the forum, be fun to chase someone else for a change

shade:
what pop ups :question:

pineapple in hiviz yellow, 12mm for big carp to 54 pound! :open_mouth: sorry wrong forum :sunglasses: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: