TruckNet UK Business Cards

As I am off to the Scottish Truckfest this afternoon, I thought I would print off some business cards with the TruckNet UK logo on them and the full www. etc.

There was a business card, all set up, ready to print, in the old forums. The link to those disappeared in the last update.

I have made an attempt at setting up a card, but with little success. Would one of you IT/ex-IT people have a go? And post your effort so that it can be downloaded and printed

It easy to give someone a card with the details on it, ready done, instead of having to scribble it down on a scruffy piece of scrap paper when they ask for the web address. I think it looks more professional too. :laughing:

Simon,

I don’t have time to play trying to make one at the moment, however if you can remember the approx date of the update and when the cards were available you can try looking here

Hope this helps :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont know if your interested simon but If you have
word 2000 I have this business cards template
set up and it looks better than this scanned image
and smaller. You can easily alter things around and
it puts 10 cards on to A4 sized card. If you are interested
I will email it to you

Simple demo

Thanks guys.

I had a look through that site L - U, but the archive pages could only be reached from the front page, as far as I remember. That site starts on the index page, so I can’t get to the archives from there.

I had forgotten about a programme I have from Serif, which has all sorts of things, like business cards on it. I didn’t install it on this set-up because I hardly ever used it. I’ll have a dig through my prog’ discs and install it if its still hanging around. That should help me do the job properly, I hope. :unamused: :smiley: :smiley:

another idea is to put company details and insurance policy on it in case of accidents

umm, errr, just found a pdf sheet of TruckNet business cards hidden in my “my documents” folder :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

not sure how to attach it to a forum message though :unamused: :unamused:

Thanks guys, I managed to get things sorted. I’ve now got a handful of straight forward business cards.

All I did was grab the TruckNet UK logo image. Size it to fit the full width of the cards. Put it right at the top, put the www underneath that and Simon under that.
Anything else you might want can be written on the back.