Trucknet stickers

I bought some stickers through a link on here, thing is someone else appears to have paid for them! :smiley: Stickers arrived but the bill to address is someone in Renfrew.

If it’s you pm me and I will paypale the money, you will need to confirm the amount and your name.

Otherwise I will write to the bill to address and try and sort it.

keep your stickers and let the senders sort it with their other customer :slight_smile: you will appreciate them more if they are free lol

■■■■ knows, some knob head has changed the password to the account so cant see what is what.

olz69:
keep your stickers and let the senders sort it with their other customer :slight_smile: you will appreciate them more if they are free lol

Tempted :smiley:

bazstan009:
I bought some stickers through a link on here, thing is someone else appears to have paid for them! :smiley: Stickers arrived but the bill to address is someone in Renfrew.

If it’s you pm me and I will paypale the money, you will need to confirm the amount and your name.

Otherwise I will write to the bill to address and try and sort it.

You PAID for stickers ■■? … why would anyone PAY for stickers ?
Years ago when I drove for my first US company and had a nice red Volvo VN 610 someone sent me some ‘free’ trucknet uk stickers, I put them on each side of the side air deflectors and i saw that now old truck pulling a container a few months back, I know it was that truck because the nice owner still hed them there :laughing:

bubsy06:
[zb] knows, some knob head has changed the password to the account so cant see what is what.

Tell the truth, you forgot your password didn’t you :laughing:

Pat Hasler:

bubsy06:
[zb] knows, some knob head has changed the password to the account so cant see what is what.

Tell the truth, you forgot your password didn’t you :laughing:

are we on the right thread here ■■?

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=83221