TRUCKNET slow to load

Just recently I’m finding Trucknet extremely slow to load and use. Both on phone, and PC at home.

I’m not having any issues with any other sites, so the problem will be at the server end if someone would let the admins know. Cheers

Lonewolf Yorks:
Just recently I’m finding Trucknet extremely slow to load and use. Both on phone, and PC at home.

I’m not having any issues with any other sites, so the problem will be at the server end if someone would let the admins know. Cheers

I guess you’ve missed the lengthy thread about this, don’t worry, Admin are fully aware of the problems

Oh trust me we know! We are just as affected as you are. :cry: Anyway there’s a thread in the Feedback forum about it here
Best adding to that one with your own comments.

Colingl:
Oh trust me we know! We are just as affected as you are. :cry: Anyway there’s a thread in the Feedback forum about it here
Best adding to that one with your own comments.

Ooops missed that one :open_mouth: . Well you can delete this thread. No worries.

it has gone into limp mode and getting no MIL :grimacing:

Still having problems here with slow to load, and pages timing out.

Quinny:
Still having problems here with slow to load, and pages timing out.

Hi Quinny,

As Colingl has said, we’re fully aware of this issue, and the Mod/Admin Team are just as affected by it.

As well as the topic in the Feedback Forum, I’ve made a board-wide announcement which can be accessed by looking at the top of the stickies in every forum.

I’ll update it and post to the topic in the Feedback Forum once I have something concrete to add. :smiley: