Trucknet server?

Is it me or is the trucknetuk server on the fritz? Couldn’t access via website for a week with “server not responding” message. Logged on finally today and page won’t refresh. Then finally after reloading website jumps to loads of new posts. Unable to post too. Tried positing this 3 times.

I have been unable to visit the website for a week. It won’t load, instead a ‘server not responding’ message has been popping up. Logged on today ok.

However about 30 mins ago (at 2101 precisely) the site seemed to slow with new posts not showing upon refreshing. On final attempts new posts would suddenly appear. I see I’m not the only one to have experienced this freezing so thought best to flag it up.

Cheers.

Freight Dog:
I have been unable to visit the website for a week. It won’t load, instead a ‘server not responding’ message has been popping up. Logged on today ok.

However about 30 mins ago (at 2101 precisely) the site seemed to slow with new posts not showing upon refreshing. On final attempts new posts would suddenly appear. I see I’m not the only one to have experienced this freezing so thought best to flag it up.

Cheers.

only the last bit … I had 4 posts all in the same thread pop up . other to that all’s been good

We are having some work done to look into the problem with strange characters appearing in the posts, this may cause some performance issues while its sorted

Rikki-UK:
We are having some work done to look into the problem with strange characters appearing in the posts, this may cause some performance issues while its sorted

ha ha we’ve always had strange characters posting :grimacing:

there’s one that keeps popping up called Rikki-UK :unamused:

Taxi

nick2008:

Rikki-UK:

ha ha we’ve always had strange characters posting :grimacing:

there’s one that keeps popping up called Rikki-UK :unamused:

Taxi

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: