Trucknet Piss ups

Who still on here remembers them? They were brilliant, how about another one next year.?

don’t worry about ■■■■ ups what happened to the holiday trips that used to be arranged, usa/Canada and the like,

The Canada ■■■■ ups are not for the meek, I came here on one in 2008 and I’m still here ffs.

there used to be an “official” trucknet one, at a pub with a auction etc, rikki uk used organise it?

Sent from my SM-T330 using Tapatalk

Them were the ones. Bring them back.

Do we get to wear our yellow vests at the bar :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

tango boy:
Do we get to wear our yellow vests at the bar :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Orange for you my boy!

Wouldnt you need two bars - one for us “van drivers” and one for the class 1’s as we know how they wont mix well.

As for yellow vs orange, maybe you could use that for the quiz team colours like we used to at school, but without having to stand around in the car park freezing our bits off for half an hour, which class 2 drivers would also win at (gotta get the fighting talk in early!).

:smiley:

Cruise Control:
there used to be an “official” trucknet one, at a pub with a auction etc, rikki uk used organise it?

Sent from my SM-T330 using Tapatalk

It was a good event that Rikki organised.
Though a word of caution should there ever be another event , “don’t wear your best shirt” Rikki will auction it off your back for a good cause :laughing:

trevHCS:
Wouldnt you need two bars - one for us “van drivers” and one for the class 1’s as we know how they wont mix well.

As for yellow vs orange, maybe you could use that for the quiz team colours like we used to at school, but without having to stand around in the car park freezing our bits off for half an hour, which class 2 drivers would also win at (gotta get the fighting talk in early!).

A quiz eh? Will the questions be taco related if so I’m on tachographs team…

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Berty:

trevHCS:

A quiz eh? Will the questions be taco related if so I’m on tachographs team…

A ■■■■ tacho quiz? :open_mouth:
That sounds like the mother of all crap nights out, maybe I’ll pass on that one.
What about an old school trucker’s night out, get a couple of strippers booked…it’ll be like Aldgate Red Lion all over again. :sunglasses:
…nuff said. :wink:
A ■■■■ tacho quiz :unamused: I ask you.! :neutral_face:

It’s not the image I’m getting of fellow truck net members but I’m more than willing to go along with you propose rob :○

Can we talk Rdc Betty Bolla5s, ex Sas, missed the Herald, tipped Dubai for Morrisons , and are Blue Tooth ear pieces banned ?
There could be , who has the worst limp .competition, winner wins a free stone to put in their boots .
Truckers Tizer bottle throwing competition .

some would say strippers those were the days, well we used to park at the potter fields mud hole on the Southbank adjacent tower bridge, and walk over the bridge to the pub at the minories where the young ladies appeared to get so hot they took off their clothes which was fine until one of my drivers on his first visit to the establishment after a little too much to drink thought it was ok to get up on the stage with them, all hell broke loose and I will never forgive him that I could not slide my coins into the beer pot they used to hold in their cleavage.

do i need to limp to the bar :grimacing: :grimacing:

As the days of the official TNUK post Xmas party are long gone, I doubt youll get Rikki to organise another in the future, however I guess theres nothing stopping someone organising an unofficial event. Though I have to state I won`t be putting myself forward to organise any unofficial event.