Trucknet eu bias?

Posted about brexit then it got buried in the eu thread,how many more have gone that way,no notification, thanks robroy for the heads up,so who calls the tune for this site?

The moderators… headed by Rikki.

I aint a spokesman for the forum btw, just answering your question :bulb:

robroy:

Along with calling everyone a ■■■■ last night! :laughing:

robroy:

Thanks

Evil8Beezle:

robroy:

Along with calling everyone a [zb] last night! :laughing:

Shhhh I think everybody’s forgotten…except you. :smiling_imp:
:smiley:

Blimey what are you moaning about.This place really is the voice of free Europe compared to Tass/Pravda sorry UK news media. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Your thread is all there and clear to see.Yes it looks likely to be a stitch up one way or another varying from possible reversal of the vote by the Europhile parliament or swapping EU for EEA which is effectively the same thing in all but name. :imp: :frowning:

I made the same mistake… thread just went missing…an op put me onto what was happening

There was thread after thread, both pro and anti EU, I believe all of Euro’s were moved as well.
they were taking over the board so it was put into one big thread. seems fair to me.

muckles:
There was thread after thread, both pro and anti EU, I believe all of Euro’s were moved as well.
they were taking over the board so it was put into one big thread. seems fair to me.

Yes, that’s exactly what happened.

People were swamping the main forum with all kinds of (quite reasonable) views, but they weren’t relevant as separate topics in the main forum.