Trucknet Emails

sorry if this is in the wrong section but cant find anywhere else to post it. if it is in the wrong one please feel free to move it!

is anybody else having problems receiving notifications of when posts have been submitted on a subject/thread you are watching? i havent received any emails for about 2 days now and i know people have posted in the threads as i have looked!

i have looked in my profile and it is all ticked correctly.

whats going on

sorry if this is in the wrong section but cant find anywhere else to post it.

Feedback forum :wink: but I’m sure a nice mod or site admin will sort it :smiley:

I think Rikki put on here recently that the site was a bit ‘SLOW’ - maybe that is connected with your prob…

maybe the widget fell of the thingymabob

the last time this question came up it was because hotmail had decided the messages were spam and had filtered them into a junk folder :wink:

have you checked your junk folder :question:

i have yes.

i have put trucknet in my allowed list anyway, so that shouldnt be a problem, he says fingers crossed.

still no emails though

We have been having problems and as far as I’m aware it is being looked into

thanks mrs mix.

i will wait for a full inbox in a few hours then :laughing: :laughing:

any news on the email front yet?

i’m still not getting any (emails that is) but not surprising if it aint fixed yet! :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

any more news on the email front?

im still not receiving any emails when people put posts in threads im watching!

whats going on?

As far as I know the problem our end has been fixed so other than trying what you did before I have no idea what the problem is

still no emails and now sometimes when i post it doesnt appear and i get the message no post selected or something like that.

is even the truckers website on strike because of fuel prices? :laughing: :laughing:

is even the truckers website on strike because of fuel prices?

Solidarity my brosef … :laughing:

we are working on it, the problem has been notified

I cant give a time scale as other things are a priority atm

Sorry I cant be more helpful

cheers for that rikki,

i will just sit back and wait then?

keep us informed will you mate?

cheers

they seem to be working again now!

cheers for sorting it