Trucking TV

A sincere chap. Not for profit transport industry internet tv channel that doesn’t suffer from ridiculous corporate censorship. Take the time to have look through Trucking TV’s growing portfolio of videos.

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ … 3934853446

I turned off facebook ,Its to addictive and causes serious rows lol .but trucking tv i enjoy the videos on youtube .keep it up lads

Can’t look at FB anymore, as I seem to have had my account blocked for refusing to upload ID. :imp: :frowning:

I don’t really want to be using my real name, since the very people pushing the sites to ban me, no doubt would consider trolling me with a brick or two if they knew who I was as well. I’m only annoyed because they didn’t give me access back to “clear my desk” as it were. I had a hard drive crash in the autumn, and some of the pics I’ve got on there - are the only copies I’ve got of them. Put too much trust in that slogan “It’s free and it always will be” I did. :unamused:

I must admit FB has become a pita of late. The videos are uploaded via YouTube youtube.com/truckingtv
and shared on FB so not a drama.

Thanks for the mention, Goaty - glad to know that you and Cov enjoy the clips - I’ll keep making them! Always glad to get comments and suggestions, too.

Great videos on YouTube.
Cheers for sharing.

Glad you like them, Smokey - hopefully a lot more real-life than other offerings . . :slight_smile: