Trucking shop help?

posted on here a while back was a website for trucking accessories and parts but i cant remember the name of it .

A few members on here came up with the same site but it has completely dissapeared from memory.

The site sold fridges for tractor units in particular Volvo FH fridges as well as other makes .

i was wondering if anyone knows what the site is called ?

i dont think they were genuine volvo fridges but they looked the same and were a fraction of the price of a genuine one

thanks in advance :wink:

Capital Stores is worth a look.
They do various truck bits.

Volvo_Kid:
posted on here a while back was a website for trucking accessories and parts but i cant remember the name of it .

A few members on here came up with the same site but it has completely dissapeared from memory.

The site sold fridges for tractor units in particular Volvo FH fridges as well as other makes .

i dont think they were genuine volvo fridges but they looked the same and were a fraction of the price of a genuine one

tinyurl.com/3zjw6c8

Rob K:

Volvo_Kid:

tinyurl.com/3zjw6c8

haha
very funny…was actually looking for 1 in particular hence the post

that would more than likely be Kuda

type kuda in the search box in google and it will come up

Although I can’t find them on their site, Waeco do truck fridges, that are like the original equipment. Probably make them for the manufactuers anyway.

I doubt they are cheap, but from experience I know they are good quality and good after sales service.

We had a 24v Waeco fridge in a race transporter, it worked pretty much constantly for the 5 years I worked there and when a bit was broken, by somebody being a bit heavy handed, despite it being an obsolete product Waeco put us in touch with a company that stocked the parts.

waeco.co.uk/default.aspx

try kudauk.ltd.uk/shop/index.php?cid=52