Trucking International Magazine - WANTED - Please help!

Hi All,

I’m looking to complete my collection of ‘Trucking International Magazines’ (later just ‘Trucking’), and have now managed to gather every single issue from day one to present … except December 2004 issue !! If anyone has one or knows where I can lay my hands on a copy, I’d be very grateful. Willing to pay for it of course !

I’ve tried the publisher and of course keep my eye on Ebay, Gumtree etc but none have proved fruitful thus far !

Many Thanks,

DW.

My guess would be autojumbles as well, but I’m not sure if there will be many at this time of year.

You could also try some of the classic truck mags by putting a wanted ad in. As most of the trucks that are featured in them may now be classics, you might hit lucky.

Ken.

Previous owners Future Publishing binned all the remaining back issues when they took over in 2005.

They sold the mag to Kelsey last year.

Sorry can’t help you with your magazine BUT you may be able to help me. I can’t remember which trucking magazine it was Trucking International rings a bell. I’m looking for a wagon of a friend of mine in the early days which was featured on a front cover & story inside, its a Volvo F10/12 rigid 6 legger cattle truck & drag. It was a crème & brown colour & based in Scotland border areas. He came down to Truckfest at Peterborough in the early days of it being at the showground. His name was I think Bob he brought his family down for the weekend. Thanks

Thanks, my December 2004 copy of Trucking International Magazine has just gone up in price!
Just kidding, good luck with the search and I bet you’ll get one off here.

just been up the loft and got the mag have sent you a message :wink: