Trucking International Magazine Collection For Sale!

Hi All,

I have taken the decision to let my collection go !
I have every single edition from the very first in Autumn 1983 to April 2012, when I stopped collecting. (the later magazines are relatively easy to come by to complete the collection and bring it up to date if you so wish!)
Several years worth are in the proper binders when they were available and all magazines are in very good condition, most still with inserts etc - the odd one or two has my name written on the top where the newsagent put it aside for me but only on a relative few.
They are all bone dry and have been stored in boxes in my loft for years now but the time has come for them to go to a new owner !
Value wise ? There’s thousands of pounds worth at face value but I’m obviously not after anything like this - make me a sensible offer !
I’m in Colchester, Essex but may be able to assist with delivery etc - or of course you can come and collect no probs !

I can’t seem to upload any pics but can send them if anyone wishes.

Regards, DW.

Here you go - first pic (I hope !)

SAM_0665.JPG

And some more ! …

SAM_0670.JPG

SAM_0669.JPG

SAM_0668.JPG

SAM_0671.JPG

SAM_0672.JPG

Longshot I know.few years ago a chap from Grantham had a stall at the Goodwood festival
and was flogging all sorts of transport mags.The original issue of Commercial Motor was
valued at £500 and more recent issues were being flogged for a £5er.this chap had a shop
in Grantham and might still be around there so get Googlin, might want some or all of your
collection.

Thanks ! I’ll certainly have a look !

Armagedon:
Longshot I know.few years ago a chap from Grantham had a stall at the Goodwood festival
and was flogging all sorts of transport mags.The original issue of Commercial Motor was
valued at £500 and more recent issues were being flogged for a £5er.this chap had a shop
in Grantham and might still be around there so get Googlin, might want some or all of your
collection.

You have to remember though the first issue of CM came out in 1907.

I was in it Weeto,a 600 word article claiming diesel would never replace coal,those were the days and I think that was the week Rikki bought the suit
he still wears on Trucking business.

Armagedon:
I was in it Weeto,a 600 word article claiming diesel would never replace coal,those were the days and I think that was the week Rikki bought the suit
he still wears on Trucking business.

:smiley: