Truckhaven, Carnforth

Thinking about stopping there tomorrow evening. Anyone know what it’s like? How much for a nights parking?

Sure its like a tenner a night or something, Foods not bad either but some will porbably say its not what it used to be.

still its probably cheaper there than going to an msa for some crap.

I stayed there a couple of years ago ( it’s only a few miles down the road from the place they make livestock boxes)

good food , not too pricey ( can’t remember how much they charge for parking )

truckhavencarnforth.co.uk/#

Not bad at all. Food can be hit or miss, but the bar is fine :wink: also it has free showers. Just don’t park in the “short stay” area - it’s used for night change-overs.

Tenner to park with £2 meal voucher, food good, if you get roast of day it’s a generous portion, there’s a bar also but you can’t spend your mv there, don’t forget to get your entry ticket validated when you pay, as you will be in front of an irate queue in the morning trying to get out (as I did once :blush: )

Called in there last week for a 45 food was nice reasonable price, seemed generaly clean staff freindly well stocked shop just remember to get the ticket validated before leave otherwise your not getting out overall ithought it was a nice place

robroy:
Tenner to park with £2 meal voucher, food good, if you get roast of day it’s a generous portion, there’s a bar also but you can’t spend your mv there, don’t forget to get your entry ticket validated when you pay, as you will be in front of an irate queue in the morning trying to get out (as I did once :blush: )

yep me too , twice HA HA : )

Rusty Nail:
Thinking about stopping there tomorrow evening. Anyone know what it’s like? How much for a nights parking?

the john it is a good overnight stop

do they still have the stupid fixed seat and table set up or have they upgraded too proper tables n chairs?

its 12 month since i was there and it was still fixed seat system…good reasonably priced food though