Truckfest South West

i know the majority of us are fed up with the sight of trucks by friday , but wife , kids and father have pursauded me to go on sunday , just wondered who from here is going as it would be nice to put a face to a name and say hello !!

steve

Not me.

I will be there on the T&D stand- unless its raining in which case look for me in the bar :slight_smile:

When is it ?

Next weekend …
:wink:

Rikki-UK:
Next weekend …
:wink:

Arse !! Was hoping you weren’t going to say that !! Got things planned for both days :frowning:

I cant make up my mind , truckfest or donnington truck racing , is there a truckshow at donnington ?.

Are there going to be photos of the prize winning trucks? Or will we have to guess?

i WAS but my dads swapping into a new motor saturday and i got my medical booked on the sunday :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe. Depends on how knackered I feel at the weekend.

Will there be loads of reality TV no-marks grinning inanely?

Will be there all weekend, with the two things that empty my bank account the truck and the mrs

I will be there with “Lizzie clare”, and my colleague Dizz will be there with our V8 topliner “Bernadette”. I think there may well be the third Scania “Lady Helen” may be there too. We shouldnt be to hard to miss as being PINK we should stand out rain or shine.

i will be there with the rest of the lads all weekend, just look for the guy totally drunk asleep under an old m.d.r 470 topliner :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

if you can wake me up come and say hi, would be nice to put a face to a name :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Two of us from our company going, just hope its not waterlogged.

ttm

I’ll be there.

pimmer73:
i know the majority of us are fed up with the sight of trucks by friday , but wife , kids and father have pursauded me to go on sunday , just wondered who from here is going as it would be nice to put a face to a name and say hello !!

steve

think Buzz & Paul A are going steve, it’s actually a weekend i could go on but i’m rota’d for saturday, then got a 30’th party in the evening , then i’m off to enfield for a 70’th on sunday :neutral_face:
typical i do nothing any weekend all year then 2 parties on truckfest :unamused:

I’ve just realised I got a free weekend coming up. So yeh I think I’ll come on up on Sunday ! Unless it’s raining in which case I shan’t bother :wink:

MolePower:

pimmer73:

steve

think Buzz & Paul A are going steve, it’s actually a weekend i could go on but i’m rota’d for saturday, then got a 30’th party in the evening , then i’m off to enfield for a 70’th on sunday :neutral_face:
typical i do nothing any weekend all year then 2 parties on truckfest :unamused:

typical mate just like buses !! you been keeping well long time no see ?

john_costigan:
I’ll be there.

socilally or with truck ?