Truckfest 07 Slideshow

Heres a few pics i took at Truckfest 07, Please bear in mind im no David Bailey.

[u]Click here to view slideshow 1[/u]

[u]Click here to view slideshow 2[/u]

Have a couple of vids i will post later

Nice pictures there Reef or should i say David?

Heres the Vids as promised

[u]Vid 1 Rollover truck[/u]

[u]Vid 2 Wheelie truck[/u]

Hope you enjoy :smiley:

Excellent work, I particulary liked the 143 in the second slideshow.

Excellent pictures :smiley: :smiley:

Glad you like the pics i got them on 2304 x 1728 resolution and they are pretty darn sharp unfortunately i had to resize them to 792 x 594 for photobucket

BTW sorry about the dodgy camera shaking on the wheelie truck vid but just after i started filming it my 5 yr old wanted me to pick him up as he couldnt see properly and also due to ppl stood in front of me i had to hold camera at arms length above my head so 5yr old in 1 arm and camera in outstreched other bloody arms were killing me after :frowning:

Reef:
Glad you like the pics i got them on 2304 x 1728 resolution and they are pretty darn sharp unfortunately i had to resize them to 792 x 594 for photobucket

BTW sorry about the dodgy camera shaking on the wheelie truck vid but just after i started filming it my 5 yr old wanted me to pick him up as he couldnt see properly and also due to ppl stood in front of me i had to hold camera at arms length above my head so 5yr old in 1 arm and camera in outstreched other bloody arms were killing me after :frowning:

You’re getting old mate! If it was half a dozen drinks, your hand wouldn’t shake at all! :stuck_out_tongue:

Great pics and vids. Some superb paintjobs

Did notice the Pirates Scanny could do with a current tax disc though,lol

Great pics Reef
Was you aware that the old 143 470 was originally owned by Graham Cordiner and was a regular winner at Peterborough when it was new?
That was the one he had the shower fitted in… he showed me it once at Asdas in Grangemouth.

Although the trucks were very nice, I wonder if any of the owners ever read any custom car magazines, murals and spot lights went out of fashion about 20 years ago! How about some simpler, less cluttered looking trucks? I saw a scania belonging to Coles of Banbury the other day which must have been about 15 years old, one colour, twin stacks, alloy wheels, tanks and bumper. it looked and sounded a treat! and no murals, spot lights or Light bars!