Truckers Wanted!

Hello, I work for a market research company and we are currently looking for someone that works for or owns a company who could convincingly present themselves as looking to purchase a single truck - either a 4x2 Rigid Unit or a 6x2 Tractor Unit, or in some cases both.

You would need to contact 5 different dealerships to obtain a price for a specified truck. For each dealership you contact we would pay you a fee of £300, so a total of £1,500 for all 5.

I am aware that this sounds ‘too good to be true’ but it essentially comes down to the fact that without your help we simply cannot do this project. We are very aware that within the truck industry you work long hours (first hand experience of a Grandad that worked long haul!) and don’t have much free time, so the incentive we offer has to compensate for this.

This is just a brief overview of this, if you would like some further information please either comment or private message me. Please note that I am not able to disclose company names at this stage due to the forum rules and regulations.

NB: Rikki Chequer has agreed to this post.

Its not for me as I no longer drive but just to say I do a lot of stuff for market research companies and the pay is good if you put the work in.

Nessa:
Its not for me as I no longer drive but just to say I do a lot of stuff for market research companies and the pay is good if you put the work in.

Market research people. I dodge them as much as I dodge a Big Issue Seller with Ebola.

People still buy trucks? I thought all the sensible people were now leasing them.

So all i have to do is ring 5 different dealers and pretend i.m interested in ordering a new truck and you give me 1500 quid ? Make it 3 grand and i.ll pretend i.m buying 10 if you want

The owner drivers section might be better for you. They will have first hand experience of dealing with the dealers.

Conor:
People still buy trucks? I thought all the sensible people were now leasing them.

We are actually looking not only for the cash price but the contract hire, as we are aware that many companies are leasing now.

scanny77:
The owner drivers section might be better for you. They will have first hand experience of dealing with the dealers.

Thanks for the advice, I will look into that!