Truckers' Tizer; WHY?!

It always amazes me how so many lorry drivers out there can manouvre loads and vehicles of all shapes and sizes into ridiculous spaces, yet they are unable to reach a basic level of toilet training. Why go to all the trouble of aiming into a pop bottle, only to chuck it away usually very close to a rubbish bin? This usually happens in MSA’s when loos are just a 2 minute walk away. Surely not everyone’s leaving a drink for the local Big Issue vendor? :imp:

me too. i find it so disgusting.

I pulled into Warwick n/b tuesday night for a ■■■ and 15mins, didn’t use the lorry park so pulled along the hedge on the through road. Went to the shop,came back and as i did a quick walkie round the trailer, stepped on something on the way to the cab…all i will say is that if i could have seen the dirty ■■■■■■■ leaving the remains of his bowel in the grass, i’d have put his ■■■■ 'ing face in it and wiped his ■■■■ from my shoe on his tongue.Good job i had my trainers with me. Needless to say i was simmering all night

Actrosman:
I pulled into Warwick n/b tuesday night for a ■■■ and 15mins :smiley: :smiley:

as soon as i’d hit ‘submit’…i knew it was wrong!!! :blush:

I was unfortunate to breakdown in woolley edge services last week, spent 2 hours sitting in the truck park, and the smell was absolutely disgusting! I’ve been on pig farms that smelled better

truckerjon:
I was unfortunate to breakdown in woolley edge services last week, spent 2 hours sitting in the truck park, and the smell was absolutely disgusting! I’ve been on pig farms that smelled better

Why does it seem to get done in the same services though? Wolley Edge always stinks, yet you get some nice ones that don’t smell and you never see a bottle laying around. Is it a case of monkey see-monkey do?

Disgusting whatever it is, although I admit sometimes after you’ve walked all the way across the parking to the building only for it to smell and look worse than a pee stained bit of tarmac, you do wonder why you bother!

Alex

Michaelwood Services, Oxford-Wheatley and Leigh Delamere are all places I feel sorry for tyre fitters. I heard a Czech driver ( I saw the truck he got out of) tell an English one off for p***ing in the truckpark at Wheatley last week, in perfect English. Said Englishman then walked off in-yes, direction of the garage forecourt.
Yet people moan about ■■■■■■ dumping in car parks??

I had a stobarts parked next to me in strensham one day, the dirty ■■■■■■ got out his cab ■■■■■■ against his wheel and then proceeded to walk inside with his wash gear.

Try fuelling up at Sandbach the smell clears ya sinuses soon as ya open the door :frowning: