Truckers sat nav suggestions

What phone did you run it on

shut up alder its personal preference and theres so many idiots on the road its a good to have one to cover your arse! I brought the nextbase 402g just waiting for it to arrive so will let you know as soon as it does :slight_smile:

alix776:
What phone did you run it on

A “Haier HW - W910” running Android 4.0.4

I decided to order the sat nav I posted a link to at the start of the thread I will let you know how it is when it arrives guys :slight_smile:

I’ve just order the Noza bag of crap, so you can look down on me Ash! :wink:

Let’s see who can trash theirs first!!! :laughing:

Haha is the norza that bad then why did you order it mate? I suppose even if it lasts a year its worth the money lmao

I hear it’s OK, and I’m not spending 300+ at the minute. We will see…

Mine might outlast yours! :laughing:

aha we shall put them to the test mine only cost £69.99 mate so we shall see. I kinda splashed a bit on the dash cam though as I feel its a vital part of driving these days with the dicks I face on the road every day at the moment driving for Tesco’s :stuck_out_tongue:

ash 001:
aha we shall put them to the test mine only cost £69.99 mate so we shall see. I kinda splashed a bit on the dash cam though as I feel its a vital part of driving these days with the dicks I face on the road every day at the moment driving for Tesco’s :stuck_out_tongue:

2 facts pal:

1, Your SatNav almost twice the price of mine.

2, Do I need incriminating evidence! :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Evil8Beezle:
Do I need incriminating evidence!

Never hurts to keep it in your back pocket, especially if you find you need ‘help’ one day :wink:

Evil8Beezle:

ash 001:

2 facts pal:

1, Your SatNav almost twice the price of mine.

2, Do I need incriminating evidence! :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes i believe you do need evidence if its that ■■■■ that caused you to smash in to him or cause an accident ect? do you not think? and i know its twice the price so it should last twice as long :stuck_out_tongue: and ohh my it has turnt up today and it is massive im charging it now but i already love it :stuck_out_tongue:

New toy! - I bet you will be swearing at it in 30 minutes!!! :laughing:

And you and the TrogFather misunderstood me. It was evidence that could incriminate me as being at fault, I was worried about! :grimacing:

Evil8Beezle:

And you and the TrogFather misunderstood me. It was evidence that could incriminate me as being at fault, I was worried about! :grimacing:

Nah not 30 minutes its first charge has to be 9 hours so in 9 hours time i might be :stuck_out_tongue: and ahh i see that’s when you remove it from your windscreen rather swiftly before the other party sees it :grimacing:

For those balking at the idea of a £300 system like Tomtom, consider the second hand market.

Tomtom recently released the Trucker 6000 model so there are likely to be several drivers trading up and offloading their old units like the Truck 5150 (I expect to be doing this myself soon). You might be able to pick up a ‘previously loved’ 5150 for well under £200 and it is a decent - albeit slow and outdated - device.

ORC:
For those balking at the idea of a £300 system like Tomtom, consider the second hand market.

Tomtom recently released the Trucker 6000 model so there are likely to be several drivers trading up and offloading their old units like the Truck 5150 (I expect to be doing this myself soon). You might be able to pick up a ‘previously loved’ 5150 for well under £200 and it is a decent - albeit slow and outdated - device.

Thanks orc ive just brought the sat nav i posted in my first comment it looks amazing its charging at the moment ile post a pic of it in a second :slight_smile:

how do i post a pic lmao

ash 001:
how do i post a pic lmao

Normally you would host is somewhere else like crapbook, flickr etc. and put the webURL inside the image quotes you can select when you write a post. :smiley:

Don’t think you can upload images to TNUK.

Do you also need help with your SatNav? :open_mouth:

Evil8Beezle:

ash 001:
how do i post a pic lmao

Normally you would host is somewhere else like crapbook, flickr etc. and put the webURL inside the image quotes you can select when you write a post. :smiley:

Don’t think you can upload images to TNUK.

Do you also need help with your SatNav? :open_mouth:

ahh i see i don’t have the effort for that :stuck_out_tongue: and just turnt it on had a little play around with it i might take it to work tomorrow and give it a go :slight_smile: see how it handles it :slight_smile:

Well my NozaTek arrived as well today, and the build quality doesn’t appear to be as bad as I feared.
It turns on and seems to work, so it’s out performed my expectations so far! :smiley:

Now I just need to program it to say: “The driver is being a ■■■■” and it will be perfect! :grimacing:

Evil8Beezle:

Oops… Why is that delete button so BIG!! :smiling_imp: