Truckers latenight 'services'

north surrey haulage:
It’s been around for a while now ,All part of the secret codes for doggers,cottagers etc,etc

I’ve obviously led a very sheltered life.

Managed to deduce what ‘Dogging’ is but what the hell is ‘Cottaging’ :confused: :blush:

PS: I will be choosey about which replies I believe or not, foolish I may be, stupid I’m certainly not!!

[/quote]

Me too, I’ve just done a serach on google for “dogging” :blush: :blush:

and theres a location about 1/2 a mile from my house :open_mouth:

paulGY:

Me too, I’ve just done a serach on google for “dogging” :blush: :blush:

and theres a location about 1/2 a mile from my house :open_mouth:
[/quote]

Get a good telescope and you will be able to “Dog” from the comfort of your own home. Cheaper then Pay Per View :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:

Still don’t know what ‘Cotttaging’ is ? :confused: :confused:

just done a search

… cottaging. noun {U} UK SLANG.

s??ual activity in a public toilet between men who are not involved in a lasting relationship with each other … :open_mouth:

paulGY:
just done a search

s??ual activity in a public toilet between men who are not involved in a lasting relationship with each other … :open_mouth:

Thank you Paul, now I know what and who to avoid.

paulGY:
just done a search

I hope your PC is in good working order, and you dont need to take it to PC World. :smiley:

Pete Townshend and Jonathan King both regret searching Google :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i would have knocked on her door and asked for a lift to the chippy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: