Truckers latenight 'services'

Coffeeholic:
Wisley is a well know dogging spot. My mate, the dogger, goes there a lot to meet a couple in a camper van, he tells me they have changed the parking a bit to try to knock it on the head. The dogging that is. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The big layby as you turn onto the A3 at Wisley has been made HGV’s only for several months now
HEY, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT BLUE LIGHTS■■?
I got blue lights in my cab and there’s nothing ‘strange’ about me!!!

Really Bear? You have blue lights, even given what they mean. Oh well as long as you are happy.

And I mean happy as in happy not as in gay. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

and the police can prosecute you for displaying blue lights to the front.
well thats what they say anyhow. they are not allowed to fine you just because your gay :wink:

As long as the blue lights don’t flash, the police will leave you alone, and you can carry on advertising your gayness… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If I had a permanent unit, i’d fit lights, but would that make me gay…■■? Or are they just a ‘I fancy men’ gay light… Cuz that’t be OK for me… :smiley: :laughing:

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

Ragtop:
As long as the blue lights don’t flash, the police will leave you alone

Well they have to leave you alone as it isn’t an offence.

I think you would be OK as the blue lights are for male gays as far as I know. I’ll check with my mate tomorrow as he is into all that stuff and will know the answer. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well i have red AND blue lights, does that make me ACDC then ? or just confused :wink:

richiessex:
Well i have red AND blue lights, does that make me ACDC then ? or just confused :wink:

Well if the red ones are displayed to the front it makes you illegal mate :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

smcaul:

richiessex:

Well if the red ones are displayed to the front it makes you illegal ma
te :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

no it dont ,it means he,s hooked the trailer on the wrong end of the unit

Coffeeholic:

Ragtop:
As long as the blue lights don’t flash, the police will leave you alone

Well they have to leave you alone as it isn’t an offence.

I think you would be OK as the blue lights are for male gays as far as I know. I’ll check with my mate tomorrow as he is into all that stuff and will know the answer. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

thats what they all say neil… “i`ll check with my friend”… yeah right :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I asked a couple of traffic cops about these little lights in windscreens and they said they couldn’t care less as long as thay are the small ones and the they DON’T flash and it doesn’t matter what colour they are either.

They also don’t mind the rope lights

richiessex:
I asked a couple of traffic cops about these little lights in windscreens and they said they couldn’t care less as long as thay are the small ones and the they DON’T flash and it doesn’t matter what colour they are either.

I think they may just care if they are red, if they are doing their job that is.

Who thought up this ‘blue lights means you’re gay stuff ?!’

I know loads of drivers who have those little LED things in their windscreens, and none of them are!

What about cars that have them on their bonnet?

I’ve never heard this tale before - not April Fools day is it ? :laughing:

It’s been around for a while now ,All part of the secret codes for doggers,cottagers etc,etc

flying_fenman:
Who thought up this ‘blue lights means you’re gay stuff ?!’

I know loads of drivers who have those little LED things in their windscreens, and none of them are!

That only means they are unaware of their meaning and are driving around thinking they are cool, or whatever, not realising they are informing many people (those who are aware of the meaning) that they are gay, whether they are or not.

A couple of lads at our place had them fitted and were always complaining they kept getting approached in lay-bys, when the meaning was pointed out and they removed the lights the amount of times they were approached dropped by a large amount.

As for the cars that have them draw your own conclusions but remember there are thousands of people who take part in dogging every night all over the UK. Just see the number of websites devoted to the subject, many hundreds more than are devoted to the subject of trucking that’s for sure. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well this is just it - I’ve parked up before in places where there is dogging activity - but’ I’ve never noticed these blue lights :confused: .

I’m doing London tonight so I’m gonna have a look round Mill Hill / Hendon to see if I can see any! :laughing:

Blue lights - that is :wink:

Cannot believe I was oblivious to this until now :laughing:

It is true, it’s been known for years that those little blue leds on your dash mean you’re gay. Thought this was common knowledge but alas no. :astonished:

You can normally tell the ones that aren’t gay but didn’t realise what there pretty lights mean but I’ve never had the heart to tell them but the real blue light brigade are great fun and they often don’t have such scruples. Watching a straight guy get approached by a come on then be unaware and start rattling about the road works on the B so and so while the dogger desperatly tries to move on to more willing game is almost as much fun as watching caravans reverse. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I see plenty of guys run with purple lights over hear. also, there is a guy advertising from a certain layby if “anyone watns to talk to the goodbuddy.” I might have some fun with this purple light thing and point them to where they can find their special good buddy.

No wasnt me down that way Chrisie not been that way for a while now, are you not with Corby anymore then ?
I used to have some of those blue lights, threw them away when i found out what they were supposed to mean :open_mouth:

scanny77:
when will people learn that DIY is cheaper than getting someone in :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Does that include B & Q at Branston? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like it only costs a tenner, yet that bird had a Grand in her overalls!

Something smells a bit fishy to me :wink: