Truckers help wanted with the website

Hello everyone all the best for the new year that’s upon us
Im new to trucknet and just needing a bit of help with setting
Up my profile etc any help appreciated cheers!!

Any kids around the house?? Just get them to do it :laughing:

That’s a good shout lol just wanna know how to build my profile I’m not on any social networking sites and don’t have any messenger ■■? That’s why I’m stuck … Wife n daughter both had a go and I’m still none the wiser lol :confused:

Problem solved :smiley:

We are a friendly bunch on this forum as you will soon see. If you need any help with anything what so ever do not hesitate to ask. Someone will always be along soon enough to guide you in the right direction. Just be sure to leave your 16 digit card number, expiry date and security code(last 3 digits on the back) :slight_smile:.

On a less serious note Welcome to the forum and a happy new year.

Karl86:
We are a friendly bunch on this forum as you will soon see. If you need any help with anything what so ever do not hesitate to ask. Someone will always be along soon enough to guide you in the right direction. Then someone else will come along and tell you its the wrong direction and a big row will start. Just be sure to leave your 16 digit card number, expiry date and security code(last 3 digits on the back) :slight_smile:.

On a less serious note Welcome to the forum and a happy new year.

FTFY :wink:

Lol I didn’t like to say I didn’t want to put him off straight away :slight_smile:.

:smiley: :wink:

Well thanks for the excellent advice and support I’ll be sure to leave you my credentials oops mean card details in future!! But really cheers for the welcome and happy new year (few days late) :smiley:

Welcome Dotty D who you on for ?
Jim

Cheers jfc999 ( Jim ) I work for an agency called Best Connections and do a lot of class 1 work for them, and will hopefully get a full time job this year now I have some much needed experience, my ideal job would be to drive low loaders what about your self matey

Dotty D:
Cheers jfc999 ( Jim ) I work for an agency called Best Connections and do a lot of class 1 work for them, and will hopefully get a full time job this year now I have some much needed experience, my ideal job would be to drive low loaders what about your self matey

What a coincidence , I drive a low loader some of the time , also 8w and skip wagon and plant in Harrogate area.
Whereabouts are you ?
Jim

JFC999:

Dotty D:

What a coincidence , I drive a low loader some of the time , also 8w and skip wagon and plant in Harrogate area.
Whereabouts are you ?
Jim

County Durham and the local area I live in Durham and don’t mind travelling
I enjoy driven I don’t mind my own company witch his half the battle

Dotty D:

JFC999:

Dotty D:

Whereabouts are you ?

I live in durham but up here it seems impossible to find a full time job unless you bin driven years but I enjoy what am doing witch is half the battle

Dotty

When you’re quoting as above if you don’t delete the square bracket ] at the end it will all appear in the quote box.

HTH.

Haha cheers for that matey am still trying to get use to it iam a dounut when it comes to technology :bulb:

It took me days to figure out how they were doing it :slight_smile:

Tipper Tom:

Tipper Tom:

Tipper Tom:

pmsl :wink: :wink:

nick2008:

Tipper Tom:

Tipper Tom: