Truckers cashpoint

can anyone tell me if there is a pallet yard between Peterborough and tamworth
i’ve just been given a new run that finishes in Peterborough and i dont know where to do my bit (as a hippy dippy pinko bunny hugger ) and recycle white pallets not for the cash just the karma you understand
i’ll either come back to tammworth via on the A47 ,a50 ,a38 & a5
or a605 a14 m6 m42 a5

any one got any ideas

bagpuss:
and recycle white pallets not for the cash just the karma you understand

Karma? Is that what they are calling breakfast now? :wink: :smiley:

There used to be a farm on the 14 near between naseby and the m/harbro turn but for the life of me I cant rember exact details. It willcometo me I’m sure and may prompt someone else who has done a bit of recycling. Personally I used to donate all my proceeds to the needy drivers fund of which I was cheif Executive!!

there used to be one of them old curtainsiders in tamworth services, cant remember if its still there though,i surpose i could be helpfull and nip up there and have a look as i live 2 minutes away from there, but sorry i cant be bothered :laughing: :laughing:

I seem to remember seeing a sign on the South side of Peterborough. The continuation of the A605. Near the Perkins factory.

What about Rugby Truck Stop. Do they take them? Or is that too far off your route?

The one near perkins is on Newark Rd at the bottom of fengate. The yard is at the back of a bus garage where grettons keep their buses. Its PE1 5YH just before newark rd meets oxney Rd. Thats if its still there, my charitable work with pallets finished some years ago :blush:

There’s a site near that white truckstop that keeps opening and closing near Burton on the A38 Northbound takes pallets.

There’s a place at the A14/A43 Corby junction at Kettering just before the A14 westbound on ramp if I remember rightly.

Calv

out of curiosity
what is the going rate for the various types of pallets?
Std whites
large whites
cheps
reds
greens
plastics etc etc

The sack !

:laughing: