Truckers atlases

hey guys :smiley:

i’ve used the search function and seen various comments regarding truckers atlases , philipis ,AA , AA close up
and was just wondering if there is a latest edition?
which one you guys think is the best? easiest to use? hard wearing etc.

i have a decent snooper sat nav but really wanna combine the both , will feel better with a atlas in my kit bag for reference and back up if need be.

thanks in advance :smiley:

If you manage to find the AA close up available anywhere can you let me know!! From what I’ve seen they look great but are like rocking horse poop!

Evening Gents,

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=81830

May be of use to you.

C

Hurry up only one left.
worldofbooks.com/close-up-tr … in-by.html

rearaxle:
Hurry up only one left.
worldofbooks.com/close-up-tr … in-by.html

That’s a 2009 version, I don’t know how often they reprint them but I would have thought that would be out of date by now, I believe the ordinary AA Truckers Atlas was revised late last year, so personally I think that would be my preferred choice.

AAtruckersAtlas2009.JPG

That’s the problem with this particular truckers atlas!, it’s not reprinted that’s why it’s like rocking horse s…t to get hold off.

rearaxle:
That’s the problem with this particular truckers atlas!, it’s not reprinted that’s why it’s like rocking horse s…t to get hold off.

OK thanks, as you posted I was editing my post to say that the ordinary AA Truckers Atlas appears to have been revised near the end of 2011.

The newer version would probably be my choice to be honest, but I suppose it’s all a matter of taste :wink:

have you tried wh smith i got mine from there a few yr ago tbh i need a new one now no front or back pages falling out so fast its like a dog maulting :smiley:

Phillips navigator every time!