Truckers Atlas

Whats the best one? I’ve recently looked at the AA version and ‘Phillips’ but both don’t seem to list all the low bridges :confused:

I’ve come across low bridges in Cornwall which are not listed!

Tazbug

Is there not a “Colins” truckers atlas? Not sure what it’s like.

I use a Phillips Navigator. I have come across the odd unlisted bridge (and had a lengthy reverse!) but this was on an unclassified road. IE not a A or B road.

I also use Phillips Navigator, had no problems with low bridges or unlisted bridges :wink:

Philips for me too.

Thanks guys…looks like there’s a new Philips Navigator ‘Truckers’ atlas out on 1st October so i’ll plumb for that one :smiley:

Tazbug

Tazbug:
Thanks guys…looks like there’s a new Philips Navigator ‘Truckers’ atlas out on 1st October so i’ll plumb for that one :smiley:

Tazbug

Lets hope its got bridge heights marked on the city approach and town maps too, unlike their last ballsed-up edition.

wheres best place to buy 1?
got a satnav but rather have paper backup aswell just incase

andyb88:

Amazon takes some beating, superb customer care too if things ever go wrong. My first choice every time.

Bit late now, but i like to have both the AA and the Philips atlas’ available, combined there’s not much you can navigate round.

Juddian:

andyb88:

Amazon takes some beating, superb customer care too if things ever go wrong. My first choice every time.

Bit late now, but i like to have both the AA and the Philips atlas’ available, combined there’s not much you can navigate round.

Or a good book shop will have them in stock

Sorry dont like Amazon used once & never again payed for next day it came 3 days later then they blamed it on the christmas rush this was early december still didnt get my money back for the extra charge