truckers atlas

Why do drivers rely so much on pratnavs■■?, i wudnt trust one as far as i could throw one, and thats all theyre fit for, what happened to a to z’s, much more reliable for a truck driver, never had a pratnav, never will and i do believe that if it told a driver who relies on them to drive off the white cliffs of dover to get to calais they would do it, ffs

Fizz bomb intl:
Why do drivers rely so much on pratnavs■■?, i wudnt trust one as far as i could throw one, and thats all theyre fit for, what happened to a to z’s, much more reliable for a truck driver, never had a pratnav, never will and i do believe that if it told a driver who relies on them to drive off the white cliffs of dover to get to calais they would do it, ffs[/quote
times have moved on long gone are the days of driving round a town centre holding an a to z stopping every 2 mins driving round in circles these days just bang it in the sat nav check the map n if your really wanna to thorough get it up on google maps :unamused:

■■■■■■■ is for the insecure driver.
its another case of being under the thumb.
when @ home the wife wants to be in control.
when @ work the desk jockey wants to be in control.
when in cab the ■■■■■■■ is in control.
stop taking orders people and go back to basics.

when im @ work and in cab my knowledge of the country gets me from A to B and if im not sure i get the trusty paper map out.

AA trucks map. it has the maps inside also of a number of cities

Get a life, why are there so many drivers that need a cuddly mummy to help them.

Snarley:
Get a life, why are there so many drivers that need a cuddly mummy to help them.

this just goes to show how insecure some drivers are.
dont know how many drivers you know that have pratnav but theres at least 10 that i know within the company that actually use it to get them back to the yard :laughing:

Big boys my ■■■, you wait till your nav breaks down and then let’s see who’s a big boy lol. It happens believe me. The Phillips is the best in my opinion.

I sometimes turn up at work and am told to go somewhere that I dont know,thats when the sat nav helps me out.Most of the time I know tomorrows route ,in which case I check out and print off a map Google Earth or such like.The sat nav helps me ,it doesnt rule me.